Chapter 6 - Mese

Mese

Mese, sorta goddess of music, dancing, and poetry, one of the seven muses that are the daughters of Apollo.

Today was another day where I kick ass at the sword arena. Apollo's children apparently really wanted to spar with me. Funny, I've been having conflict with Apollo's kids a lot lately. I wonder if he's putting his mortal children up to fight me. It really wouldn't surprise me if he was putting them up to this. I mean, I've been fucking his immortal daughters for the past few days, even though I only did it because I'm forced to by a sacred law passed down to me by an extremely powerful being in this universe. I'm technically a victim myself in this conflict. Whoever it was that passed down this law is the real villain around here, whoever he or she is. This law has really taken me to a strange place in my life right now. Apollo's bound to be very pissed by now. Oh well, at least his immortal daughters have been a lot of fun lately.

Anyways, I was trudging across Camp Half Blood, tired from my sword fighting against the entire Apollo cabin. I came out victorious, proving once again that children of the Big Three are slightly better than non-Big Three demigods. I was also slightly pissed as well. The entire Athena wanted to challenge me next. I rejected them the very second they offered me a challenge. I was still extremely pissed at Annabeth for dumping me, and I didn't want a goddamn thing to do with her anymore. Hell, I didn't even want her in my sights. I don't even want to even think her name in my head. If she wants to be with someone else, someone who she thinks will be smart enough or whatever to be deemed worthy of being her new boyfriend, well then she can go right ahead.

When I entered my cabin and closed the door, I was immediately sprayed with some sort of gas. It suddenly began to make me feel very tired and I was barely able to grab onto the bed before I was overcome with sleep. Whatever it was, I could only assume that it was probably some sort of knock out gas or some shit like that. I slowly began waking up as I realized I was in my bed. I tried to move around but wasn't unable to. I was silently wondering why I wasn't able to move until I realized that my wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the bedposts. It was also then I realized that I was in nothing but my boxer shorts. I tried to break the handcuffs with my strength as a son of Poseidon, but for some reason, I couldn't break free.

"That won't work Y/N. They're made out of celestial bronze so they're indestructible." A voice said from across the cabin.

I whipped my head around to find a girl leaning against the door, smirking at me. She wasn't wearing any clothes; she was completely naked, which turned me on right away. She had brown hair, a curvy body, blue-green eyes, and what I believed were 32D tits.

"Another daughter of Apollo?" I asked.

"I am Mese, and yes, I am another muse daughter of Apollo." Mese said approaching the bed on which I was still tied up on and started stroking my cock, causing me to moan in pleasure and to feel my erection building up.

"So are you gonna fuck me already?" I asked with lust in my eyes.

"Not yet, I'm going to have a little fun with you before I begin fucking you senseless. First, I'm going to make you beg." Mese said smirking down at me.

"You can't be serious. There's no way I'm begging like a dog." I said.

Mese just did nothing but smirk seductively as she ripped off my boxer shorts and roughly began jerking me off. She then leaned down to one of my nipples and played with one of them with her tongue while twisting my other nipple with her free hand. I will admit that it was an interesting attempt, but it wasn't good enough for me to beg like a dog. If she intends on making me beg, well she's gonna have to try a little harder than that. I was holding my resolve pretty well as time went by, but Mese was very persistent. After sucking on my nipples for a few minutes and me still not begging, she moved her lips to my tip and began sucking on it. All the while this was happening, I kept moaning louder and louder, thankful no one could hear what's going on in my cabin right now. I've already had sex with four of her sisters, but sex with them never happened in this way; me being powerless and the girl being in complete control. I can't lie, this was actually starting to work this time. She was an evil devil right now.