Chapter 20 - Demeter

Demeter

Demeter, Olympian goddess of agriculture, grains, plants, harvesting, and fertility, daughter of Kronos and Rhea.

I feel great. You know why? I feel like I have the strength of Hercules. I feel a lot stronger than ever. I feel smarter, faster, and more agile. I feel like a million of me fuse together into one whole new me. Today, it was another game of capture the flag. There weren't any goddesses to prevent me from playing, so I actually had to participate in the game. But on the positive note, I had a brand new advantage over everyone. Just like how Hercules did thanks to Hera, I was giving godly strength by Hera. This new strength Hera gave me when she breast fed me yesterday. You know how Hercules got most of his strength from Hera breast feeding him? Well, Hera did that to me as well. She felt bad of how crossing the borders of New Rome when I had amnesia costed me my Achilles Heel power, so this was her thanking me for getting back at Zeus and a replacement for my Achilles Heel power. The only difference is that Hera's boob milk is completely painless, much more affective, and far more powerful than the River Styx. Also, this lasts forever, there's nothing that can undue this. Well, maybe Hera could undue it if she wanted to but, other than that nothing for sure and nothing that I know of can undue this.

I really smoked everyone in today's game. The best part of today's game, not even Annabeth using her invisibility Yankees cap didn't work on me. She tried to sneak up on me just like how she did that one time where Charles and I got stuck fighting some Myrmekes. She tried, but I felt her presence right behind me. All I had to do was tell her I knew what she was trying to do and that it wasn't going to work and then swipe her cap off her head. Needless to say, she was shocked beyond belief. And too stunned to comprehend what happened. She tried to take me down, but one swing with my sword at her knee, and she can't get back up or walk anymore. That slice to the knee I did with personal enjoyment and desire for payback. Pretty rough, I know. But after what she did to me, I could give such a fuck less. Then her sibling all came to ambush me to help her out, which I also took care of without breaking a sweat, which left the children of Athena groaning on the ground in pain. With them taken care of, the game was already won and I got to blow off quite a lot of steam. Which leads me to me going back to my cabin with a triumphant look on my face. I would've made it to my cabin, but someone had other plans.

"Y/N L/N." Demeter said coming out of the shadows in a white light fabric dress.

"Lady Demeter." I said.

I tell you, for a goddess that can have quite a temper, she always was an amazing looking goddess. She was always stunning with her 32C boobs, dark brown eyes, dark brown wavy hair, smoking slim body, her luscious tanned skin, and her sexy accent. Yeah, she carries a bit of an accent. Why, I don't know.

"Congratulations on your victory today." Demeter said.

"Thanks, though it was your sister Hera that made my victory today possible." I said.

"So I've heard. You must've truly pleased her beyond belief if she actually grants you the blessing of her milk." Demeter said.

"Prove that to me." Demeter said reflecting my grin on her face.

Then she snapped her finger and behind her, grains and flowers formed into a lean on chair. She then leaned on the chair and was smiling sweetly and innocently and yet seductively and lustfully all at the same time.

"Come on Y/N L/N. I want you to fertilize my personal garden. My personal fields need a good plowing." Demeter purred lustfully spreading her legs wide showing me her glistening pussy to me through her dress.

What really turned me on was that I could see her whole body through her dress. I took my clothes off. As I did, she lustfully stared at me, her eyes completely following my every movement. When I was finished, I came up and knelt right in front of her. I took the bottom of her dress and lift it over her head and tossed it aside. I then went straight to her pussy. I didn't really feel like going easy right now, I wanted to enjoy Demeter as my spoils of war. So I just attacked her needy cunt without any hesitation.