Chapter 5 - Hypate

Hypate

Hypate, sorta goddess of music, dancing, and poetry, one of the seven muses that are the daughters of Apollo.

You know, curiosity is never a sin, but it does kill the cat. A lot of people have been wondering what I've been up to for the past few days. They're curious since they haven't been seeing me around but also because I haven't been hiding in my cabin as much anymore and that I don't seem as broken as before either. Of course, I never tell them the truth. I just make up some random lie to get them off of my ass. Most excuses I tell involve me spending my time underwater, though that technically isn't a total lie. It's not what I've mainly been doing, but it's what I do most of the time when I'm not getting laid with a goddess. Kinda like right now, I'm heading towards my cabin. After lunch, I went straight into the lake. I ended up staying there so long that I ended up skipping supper. Right now, it's about 7:30 p.m.. It's not terribly late, but I overdid my stay underwater.

I was only a few meters away when he heard someone moaning, right inside my cabin. It turned me on a little bit, but I wasn't going to just act on it quite yet. I wanted to make sure what I was suspecting right now was correct. So I slowly pushed open the cabin door and saw a woman lying on my bed, naked and fingering herself. She had an LA tan; brown hair and brown eyes, and she looked like a girl in her mid-twenties. I had no idea who it was, but I knew she had to be a goddess here to get laid. I knew it was an immortal girl I had to fuck by sacred law. I opened the rest of the door to enter my cabin and close and lock it behind me. I wasn't expecting anyone to come in at this time, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. She looked up when she heard the door close and looked like she was a cat who had just found her prey.

"Hello there." I said.

"Hi Y/N." The goddess said smirking seductively at me.

"I am Hypate, another muse offspring of Apollo." Hypate answered.

"While Apollo isn't my kind of guy to hang with, he has some good looking daughters." I said.

"While I love the sound of that, are we gonna talk, or fuck?" Hypate asked rubbing her clit.

"It can go either way really, but I'll let you tell me." I said making my way towards her.

When I was at reaching distance, she pulled me towards the bed. When she had me down on the bed, she straddled me and pulled down my boxers, showing her my fully erect 10 inch cock. She slowly licked it, from top to bottom and back up top, making me beginning to feel pretty horny. She was doing a great job with her mouth, but I really wanted to kick things up a notch. So I grabbed her 32B tits, and started to play with them, making her squeal. By how much she was squealing and how I felt it on my cock with her still sucking me, I could tell she loved the feeling. While she was sucking on my dick and I was playing with her tits, she continued to finger herself. Apparently, she really loves to touch herself, or maybe she was only doing this to get her and me into the mood better. After a couple of minutes, she felt my cock stiffen in her mouth and I felt my climax coming in close. Then she started to scream as she came which caused me to cum to. While all of my jizz went down her throat, hers sprayed on the bed.

"I see you're a bit . . . messy there. May I help you clean up?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly and straddled my face. I just couldn't wait to get a taste of that glorious thing she has for me. I pulled her closer to me so that her pussy was only a few centimeters away from my face. I started things off by teasing her at first, licking the areas around her wet cunt, before moving inwards. When I reached his destination, the part she was really waiting for, I pushed my tongue in as far as it could go. She was holding my hair as hard as she could; trying to get me closer than what I already am as well as try to cover her moans. Eventually though, she couldn't help it.