Chapter 19 - Hera

Hera

Hera, Olympian goddess of marriage, women, family, lightning, and queen of Olympus, daughter of Kronos and Rhea.

It was great to see Calypso again yesterday. She was just as beautiful as I remembered. She also still had the scent of cinnamon a part of her, which really suited her and was intoxicating. The only thing I have to think about right now is if what happened between her and me will end what Calypso has or had with Leo. Their relationship was already getting pretty rough before yesterday, but I have to wonder if it'll get even rougher. As of right now, I'm just chilling in my cabin. I came here right after lunch. I didn't really feel up to any camp activities right now. Actually, I'm never up for any camp activities. I never really liked or cared about them at all. I just do them because Chiron says I have to. I probably am still supposed to, the of official adulthood, I say fuck camp activities and I'm old enough to make my own decisions around here. And if Chiron has a problem with that, well then as Robert James Ritchie, the lead singer of Kid Rock says in his song Sugar, "You can kiss my Anglo-Saxon ass". My ass ain't Anglo-Saxon, but you know what I mean. Chiron can basically suck it. Anyways, as I was laying on my bed, a bright light came out of nowhere and surrounded me. Then I felt like something was pulling onto me. Next thing I know, I'm no longer on my bed or in my cabin. I am now on Olympus and I am laying on the ground in the middle of the throne room. Even after the war with Kronos, the place still hasn't changed a bit.

"Y/N L/N." Someone called.

I looked in the direction of the voice and found that it was Hera. Out of all the goddesses, she and I don't really have the best relationship going on between us. But then again, before this law, I never did with any god or goddess with the exception of my father Poseidon. But that didn't stop me from going wide eyed. She was completely naked, and damn, did she have an amazing body. She looked amazing with her perk tits, 32B boobs, blond hair all curly and flowing, her curvy body, her white tan skin, and her shaven pussy.

"Lady Hera." I said getting up.

"Come." Hera commanded.

I obeyed and followed her. She led me to Zeus' throne. Once there, she turned and grabbed a hold of me and sat me on Zeus' throne.

"Are you ready?" Hera asked.

"To die?" I asked not believing Hera is making me sit on Zeus' throne.

'This is going to get me killed.' I thought to myself.

"To fuck me silly. I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before. Zeus is out eyeballing another woman. So I'm gonna show him how he makes me feel and make him suffer." Hera said kneeling and pulling down my pants and boxers.

Hera then had her lips wrapped around my cock as she bobbed her head up and down sucking the entire piece of meat like a lollipop. She used her tongue with expert skills, swirling and twirling around the entire length.

Hera started humming, causing me to jump in her mouth. This seemed to please Hera very much and moved a hand down and cupped my nut sack. She massaged and squeezed them, which was making my orgasm come a lot faster.

"I'm going to cum." I gasped.

Hera just hummed some more and sucked a lot faster and harder. I couldn't hold it, it was too much. I unleashed my load in her. She swallowed it all and then looked at me with some puppy dog eyes lovingly at me. I couldn't help but smile as well. She was good at this.

"WHO DARES?!" We heard the voice of Zeus exclaim as he appeared in front of us.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Zeus roared.