Chapter 28 - Lethe

Lethe

Lethe, primordial goddess of the river Lethe of the underworld, forgetfulness, oblivion and concealment.

"Y/N L/N." Said a woman who I assumed was, from what Styx said to me yesterday and considering the fact that I'm still in underworld, Lethe.

That's when I turned to her to see her as a woman with dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, 34D boobs, and the rest of her slim but gorgeous body in all of its nude glory.

"Lethe?" I asked.

"I am. And you look like someone in need of some medical assistance." Lethe said.

"Yeah, you don't even know the half of it." I said.

"Let me help you forget your pain." Lethe said making her way towards me.

She came over to me and started things off with a firm kiss. And, well, the best way to describe the magic she was using on me was like how you would feel at your first time of having sex or even like a deep tissue massage. It hurts at first, but then eventually, the pain is replaced with pleasure and relief. I felt the pain fade away and I wasn't breathing in pain anymore.

"Better?" Lethe asked against my lips.

"Way." I answered.

"Good." Lethe replied before crashing her mouth and tongue in mine.

It was all tongue, lips, and teeth with her hands roaming all over my front and my hands groping her ass. It was a heated kiss. But with how I was back to my old self thanks to her, I wanted things to go a lot faster. I figured it was a more appropriate way of saying thank you. So I shoved my whole cock inside that pussy. She screamed into my mouth at that. I tried to lower her volume, but wasn't able to do much about it. I just went with what I was able to lower of her scream and continued thrusting my hips up to her. And she was indeed a very tight goddess. I know most goddess have never had sex before and that they're all most likely gonna be tight, but it still amazed me at how tight they were.

We landed in the water and just kept pounding away. When we rose from the water, I moved her against the rocky wall in the river and increased my speed. The sound of the rushing of water was, as well as the sound of Lethe moaning and me groaning, amazing. Lethe was under a spray of water. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me as I thrusted in and out of Lethe's cunt. She was right.

"Oh Chaos, Y/N yes, fuck me. It feels so good." Lethe moaned.

I grunted as I kept working my cock in and out of Lethe. It felt so good, fucking Lethe in the River Lethe. I almost wish that the other immortals that represented the other three rivers were goddesses instead of gods. It definitely would be interesting, but again, I almost wish. With how Styx was and despite how Lethe is, I'm not entirely sure if the other three rivers of the underworld would be just as gracious or pleasant.

"Fuck Y/N, yes, fuck my juicy cunt, fuck it good. You like it, don't you, fucking the goddess Lethe in her own river, the River Lethe?" Lethe asked as she sucked on my earlobe.

"Oh, I'm loving it alright." I groaned as I kept pounding away and my hands roamed Lethe's tight and toned body.

I don't know long we've been at it. Strangely, I just noticed that we weren't getting tired. It must be Lethe doing this to us. She must be using her river to have us forget our tiredness as soon as we felt it. But it didn't matter. What did was that I was fucking Lethe and it felt so good. Her cunt was deliciously tight and was squeezing my dick like it was in a velvet vise. Lethe sure knew how to work her snatch to try and make me cum. But I fought against it since I wanted to savor this hotness some more. Lethe threw her head back letting out a throaty moan as she came.

"Shit!" I groaned as I lost control and let loose my seed into Lethe.

We slumped down, panting disengaging and letting our cum ooze out of Lethe' cunt, but the panting only lasted for like a minute or so.

"Using your river to have us forget our tiredness?" I asked.

"Oh, you already know me so well. That's nice. Now how about you get us on the ledge and eat my naughty little cunt?" Lethe suggested.

I didn't need a second suggestion. We went on the edge of her river and we got ourselves in the 69 position. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pulled her tightly to my mouth, and rapidly and repeatedly licked her from clit to asshole. I hungrily probed her pussy with my tongue. I quickly noticed she shuddered and pivoted her hips toward me each time I licked near her asshole. So, after lubing my finger with her juices, I teased her ass. Every now and then, I let the tip of my finger slip into that hole to the first knuckle.

She wasn't even gagging and was holding my cock firmly at the entrance to her throat. She was rolling my balls in her hand and rocking her head back and forth as if trying to get more cock. As my eruption neared, so did hers. She began rapidly thrusting her hips and pushing her cunt into my face. At the same instant, I shot my first spurt of cum into her mouth. I rapidly thrust up and pushed my cock into Lethe's throat. Lethe pushed down until she had my entire cock in her mouth and throat. She kept my cock there for a couple of seconds before pulling back a bit. At the same time, I firmly sucked her clit in to my mouth, repeatedly flicked it with my tongue I shoved a finger in her asshole to the second knuckle. Eventually, I got an idea. She's used her power to make this all the more pleasurable for us, so I decided to return the favor. I used my power to have her own juices rub against her G spot, which got her squirming and screaming.

"OH FUCK YES! EAT ME!" Lethe shouted before diving back down on my surging cock.

Her whole body was quaking. She repeatedly shoved my cock in and out of her throat as I finished cuming. I sucked as hard as I could on her clit, and stroked my finger in and out of her asshole. As we were both calming down from our orgasms, I repeatedly probed her pussy as deeply as I could with my tongue. She gently licked my cock and balls clean. We were both exhausted. Still in the 69 position, Lethe collapsed on top of me. I helped her roll off and turn to lay beside me.

"So you're going to use your powers to now huh?" Lethe asked smirking.

"Why not?" I countered.

"Touché." Lethe said before bringing her ass down on my cock.

She began rocking her hip rapidly. But before she got too into it, I had another idea.

"Wait a sec." I said.

She looked over at me confused. Then I used my strength to summon some water from her river. I didn't think I'd actually be able to control water from her river. But I guess she knew I was doing something with it and allowed me control over it, or maybe with how she had a big orgasm out of her river, she actually had a little trouble forgetting her exhaustion. I made a vibrator out of her water and took it to stick it in her pussy.

"Oh, you are a naughty boy." Lethe moaned.

"I'm only warming up. Get ready for a DP (double penetration) session." I panted.

That was when I moved us so we were in the missionary position with me on top and her below me, and the vibrator was still in her pussy. So with that, it was like I was fucking her from below as well. She was pretty much getting two cocks for the price of one.

"YES Y/N! YES! YES! YES! RUIN ME!" Lethe screeched.

While I was moving, the vibrator was attached to the ground like a rock, so it didn't move at all, but the impacts I was making on her did make her move, it didn't really matter. This kept going for about four hours or so. Thanks to her water I had in her as well, we were both finding the strength we had in her river again.

"Y/N!" Lethe exclaimed exploding her load on the ground which triggered my orgasm.

After that, I had the vibrator turned back into water and returned it into the river. I moved off of her and brought us into her river. When we reached the ground, I brought her to me so that her back was pressed against my chest.

"That was – the best – moment – of my – life." Lethe sighed.