Chapter 13 - Palaestra

Palaestra

Palaestra, minor goddess of wrestling, daughter of Hermes, I don't know who her mother is or if she even has one because everywhere I looked, I couldn't find anything about her mother.

Well, I'm finally home. After my affair with Kymopoleia, she and I had a big lunch right before we got back to fucking, the affair's second round. I was very thankful for that. She had no idea how hungry I was or how much I've been craving for a good meal, not that my treats weren't good enough or anything. But I was still very hungry, and I really needed to get some food in my system before I end up dying from starvation. When I got back to camp, I was hoping to just head back to my cabin and maybe get some rest. Unfortunately, that wasn't what I got. Instead, I got an audience with Ares, the Olympian god I despise above all others. Well, at least the first Olympian god that I began to despise. As of right now in all honesty, I still hate Ares pretty strongly, but lately Apollo has been annoying the shit out of me as you all already know. So as of right now, the Olympian god I hate the most right now is a tie between Ares and Apollo.

"Y/N L/N." Ares said.

"Ares." I responded.

"You've got some nerve boy." Ares growled.

"What do you want this time?" I asked.

"What do I want? I want to know where you get the nerves to bang my sister like that." Ares stated.

"I was supposed to by law. Plus why are you so worried about it? She didn't seem to mind my banging.

"What did you just say?" Ares said grinding his teeth.

"Enyo didn't mind my banging. I fucked her for two hours . . . well, maybe not for that long, or maybe longer, I don't really know, I wasn't keeping track of time, but either way, I was definitely at it for quite a while. She just laid there and took it, she was even begging me for more." I said.

"You're dead!" Ares exclaimed.

If this was back then like when I was twelve, I'd probably be scared of Ares. But now, well now Ares is nothing but some pussy to me. So as he charged at me, I just had to use my powers over water and any other liquid I choose of to defeat him. You all remember when I talked about water intoxication two days ago, the day that I fucked my sister Rhode, well that's sorta what happening right now, except the thing about gods is that they really don't have blood flowing through them. Instead they have ichor, which is basically liquid gold. Ever since my experiences in Tartarus, I've learned how to use the liquid level of people's bodies, whether they're mortals or immortals, against them. So concentrating on my power, I increased the level of the ichor in his body and basically overflowed his ichor level to a point that he couldn't just ignore like it's just a minor scratch or something. As his sword was about a foot away from me, he froze in place with a shocked looking expression. Then he started to violently shake and fell on the ground. He was breathing really hard, and ichor was beginning to spill out of his body. In other words, I was giving him an ichor version of water intoxication or an ichor version of a blood bath, not to kill him, just to see him suffer like the witless worm he truly is.

"Great job Y/N, you are a natural in fighting." Said a voice that ended up coming out right next to me.

"Thanks, um . . ." I said, though I didn't really know who this woman was.

"Ah, forgive me, I am Palaestra, the goddess of wrestling." Palaestra said.

Goddess of wrestling? She doesn't really look like a wrestler to me. She just didn't seem like it with her seductive hazel eyes, her L.A. tan her red pouting like lips, 32B boobs, her exotic body and the dark red sun dress she's wearing. I guess with goddesses being the all-powerful beings they are, they can decide how they look and what they look like.