Chapter 9 - Circe

Circe

Circe, minor goddess of magic, daughter of Helios and Perse.

Well the weekend is now over. Bummer, I was really enjoying it. Week days are always the worst. What made this rough though was when I was done eating breakfast, I got a visit from Apollo when I was heading out to the lake.

"Y/N L/N." Apollo said, but he didn't say it in his usual cocky, grinning, and cheerful kind of way, he said in a pretty disappointed, rough, and grim kind of way.

'Wow, I had no idea that an immortal shit head like Apollo could ever get angry about something. I guess you do learn something new every day.' I thought to myself.

"What do you want now Apollo?" I asked.

"Who do you think you are?" Apollo demanded.

"What?" I asked not really sure why he was asking me that.

"You got some nerve fucking my seven daughters like that." Apollo said gritting his teeth.

'Oh, that's what this is about. Damn.' I thought to myself.

"Hey, in case you don't know, someone passed out a sacred law that says I have to have sex with every single goddess. Your seven daughters may be muses, but they are technically still goddesses. So technically, I just did what I'm supposed to do, whether you like it or not." I explained.

"You are really beginning to disgust me!" Apollo said blasting a rock that was in the sand with his godly powers.

"You should be ashamed of yourself! This is not what half-bloods do!" Apollo exclaimed.

"I will make you regret that Y/N L/N." Apollo said.

If Apollo doesn't like the fact I fucked all of his seven muse daughters, I can only imagine how much he'll hate me for fucking his twin sister Artemis. Speaking of that, I wonder who I'm gonna fuck today.

As I was making my way to the lake, I felt something bang against the back of my head, which knocked me out to unconsciousness. I tell you, it really hurt like hell. When I woke up, I tried to reach for where I was struck, only to find that I couldn't. I blinked a few times to get the blur out of my eyes and cleared up my vision to see that my hands were tied up. I also realized that my legs were tied up to, and I was tied on a bed. Where was I, I didn't know, all I knew was that I was tied to a bed in a mystery place. I also noticed that I was naked, all of my clothes were gone. I had no idea what the hell was going on here.

"Glad to see you're still alive." Someone said.

I looked in the direction of where the voice came from. And I got a shock of a lifetime. Coming out from the dark was Circe. She was in a strap on, while it was tight looking on her, it suited her well in my personal opinion.

"Circe!" I exclaimed.

It was Circe, the witch that turned me into a pig when I was thirteen during my quest to the sea of monsters. Well, it was Clarisse's quest actually, but not the point. I could never forget that witch, with her cream skin, 32B boobs, dark chocolate hair, and her male population hating personality.

"Nice to see you remember me Y/N L/N." Circe said with a sick smirk.

"What's going on?" I asked trying to break out of my bonds, which I discovered were unfortunately celestial bronze handcuffs.

"You ruined me Y/N L/N. It's because of you that I was chased and nearly sent to Tartarus by Black Beard and his pirates. You need to be punished. It's now my turn Y/N L/N." Circe said as she pulled a gag out of thin air and put it in my mouth and took out a dagger.