Chapter 18 - Calypso

Calypso

Calypso, nymph goddess of the island of Ogygia, daughter of Atlas, it appears she may not have a mother or there is no information on who her mother is, if she has one.

I can see why Mania is the goddess of insanity, she literally drove me fucking insane before we started our affair and during. I have to say, I'm surprised that I haven't lost my mind or my sanity yet. Other than that, it was fun to wreck her beyond imagining. After we had to end our affair, she took me back to my cabin. I fell asleep as soon as I got to my cabin because I was pretty tired. Or rather my mind was just tired and I really just needed to lay down. When I woke up, I decided to go for a swim at the beach. So I stripped myself of my clothes and put on my swimming trunks and got ready to make my way to the beach. As I opened the door to my cabin and exited the door, I was approached by Apollo.

"Y/N L/N!" Apollo exclaimed.

"You've gone too far. First you take advantage of my seven daughters, and now you take advantage of my twin sister and my mother! What is wrong with you!?" Apollo exclaimed.

"Apollo, it's not really my fault. The fault goes to whoever made the law that states I have to have sex with every Greek goddess." I said.

"That's it!" Apollo said about to strike me down when someone took a hold of his hand before he could touch me.

"Apollo that is enough." Said the person who had his hand, which was actually his mother Leto.

"Mother." Apollo squealed.

"You will not touch Y/N L/N brother." Artemis said coming into the scenery and wrapping me in her arms.

"But he raped you all!" Apollo got out.

"Apollo, if I actually did rape them, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead and in Tartarus by now." I said.

"He's right." Artemis said and then decided to rub salt in Apollo's wound by pressing wet kisses on my face.

"HEY!" Apollo exclaimed trying to stop what he was seeing only to have his mother handcuff him with celestial bronze handcuffs, which also prevent him from using any of his powers.

"Young man, behave." Leto said just before joining Artemis in giving me wet kisses.

"Thank you ladies." I said enjoying my company.

"Anytime. If only we could have another day with you." Artemis whispered.

"We will one day." I promise.

"And what about me, you naughty boy?" Leto asked.

"I'm definitely gonna be enjoying you again one day to. Hell, I might even just have a threesome with you both next time." I said.

"You're dead L/N!" Apollo exclaimed.

"Enjoy today's goddess lover boy." Leto kissed against my face and then turned back to her son.

"As for you young man, come with me." Leto said grabbing Apollo by the ear and dragging him away.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, OW! MOM!" Apollo whined.

"Farewell Y/N." Artemis whispered before kissing me one last time and followed Leto.

After that, I continued my path to the beach with a huge smile on my face. It's not every day you get two hot goddesses defending you from a shit head of a god. Once I got there, I spread out the towel I brought with me on the sand and laid on it to enjoy the sun. I also put my sunglasses on so I don't burn my eyes. I cracked my knuckles and place my head on my folded hands and relaxed on the towel. I was relaxing peacefully until someone came in front of the sun, blocking the sunshine from my sight, though I couldn't tell who with my sunglasses on. So I moved them enough without taking them off to see who it was, and it was a happy surprise. The same woman I met on an island with dark brown hair, ocean blue eyes, beach tanned skin, curvy body, and 34B boobs.