Chapter 10 - Enyo

Enyo

Enyo, minor goddess of war and destruction, daughter of Zeus and Hera.

Well, my business with Circe on her island is now over. I forgot to mention yesterday that where she took me was on her island. Though I guess with it being Circe, I guess it would be obvious. Well, now that my business with her is now done, it's about time I head back to camp. So here I am at a dock on the island. The problem though was that I had no idea how to get to camp. I mean, sure I know how far it is from here and how to get there, but the problem is that the water around here isn't exactly my father's domain. Which means it's much harder for me to use my powers over water. And with how far this island is from camp, it would only be a matter of time before I can even get to camp that I use up too much of my strength and get tired and give. With this not being Poseidon's domain, it'll be easier for monsters to get to me and using my powers will be much more energy taking. After everything that happened on my quest to Polyphemus' lair, I'd rather not take any chances.

"Need a lift?" Asked a feminine voice.

The voice came from behind me. I turned to see who it was. I was kinda expecting it to be Circe again, but it wasn't. Instead it was someone else, a different woman. Her appearance was dark brown hair, brown eyes, light tan skin, 30A boobs, and wearing a black dress that hugged her body well enough to look like a second lair of skin.

"That would depend on who wants to help me." I said.

"I am Enyo, the minor goddess of war and destruction." Enyo said.

"And what brings you to the island of Circe?" I asked.

"Well, it was here that two of my daughters Hylla and Reyna were taken as students of Circe. They were the two girls you and the daughter of Athena Annabeth Chase met when you first came here and who you got captured by Black Beard and his men. Of course you have already learned that." Enyo explained.

The second she said that name, the name of my ex, the name of the heartless bitch that broke my heart, it took all my power and will to not just go ape shit right then and there. Like I said once before, I don't even want to think of that girl or of that name anymore. The combination of a pair of gray eyes and blonde hair is a combination that makes me want to go berserk. But I restrained myself from getting angry. I mean, it's not like Enyo said that name just to piss me off. She just said the name to remind me of a quick event of the past.

"Yeah, I did. Well, if you could lend me a hand in getting back to Camp Half-Blood, that would be deeply appreciated." I said.

"I will help you, but even minor goddesses don't come cheap." Enyo said with a small smirk.

'Why do women always have to make life harder than what it already is? I can't tell who to blame for the nature of the female population more than the other. Eve for being the original woman and for committing the original sin temptation, or God for creating women in the first place and allowing women to be little devils. The only thing I have to say about this is that when it comes to females, God has quite an awkward and yet cruel sense of humor.' I thought to myself.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." Enyo simply said.

She then snapped her fingers which caused both of our clothes to disappear. I must say, I liked what I saw. She has quite the attractive body. It was already getting me pretty hard. I just hope she and I are the only ones around here.

"So this is the half-blood that overthrew Kronos and Gaia. Well, let's see what he possesses with that body of his." Enyo said making her way towards me.