Chapter 23 - Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Aphrodite, Olympian goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, sex, and procreation, daughter of Oranos or at least born from the blood and scrotum of Oranos in the sea, she doesn't have a mother.

I definitely got quite a work out from Athena. She really showed me many ways to burn off some of my calories. My affair with her was definitely quite a work out. She taught me how to work out while on the treadmill, on bench presses, on pullups, you name it. She really showed me a lot. It made me question how she can be a virgin before this when she knew all of that. I know she's the goddess of wisdom and all, but still. I guess she's read a lot of books on the matter or something. Well, I should get back to now. It was 11:59 p.m. right now. The day was a few seconds away from ending. Athena left at around 11. She said she had a wonderful time, but she had something she had to attend to, despite how much she wanted to stay. So on the note of hers, she left. With how much sex we had today, I was actually pretty worn out, so I had to get some nectar. After that, I just landed on my bed, even though I wasn't tired. I hadn't even bothered to dress at all. I just remained naked. I didn't see why not, it's not like I share my cabin with anyone anyways.

As soon as the clock said 12 though, a bright light suddenly came out of nowhere right above me. I closed my eyes as tight as I could, though that didn't really help too much. When the light disappeared, I felt a sudden weight on me. It felt like skin. I also felt something wet at my cock. I opened my eyes and all I had in sight was a shaven pussy. It was then that I knew it was apparently the next goddess I'm supposed to fuck. I couldn't tell who it was, but I decided I would find out later. So I just started eating that pussy and squeezing that nice ass. It had a perfect balance between muscles and fat. I loved it. And the blow job, it was mind blowing. This goddess really knew what she was doing with her teeth, lips, and mouth. She wasn't even gagging at all. She really knew how to do what she was doing. We were both moaning and groaning away. What I couldn't figure out though was why I haven't cum yet. The 69 position was literally Elysium, and yet I haven't blown a load yet. Then again, she hasn't either, and from the other goddess said from when eating them, I was a pro at this. Eventually, we both came, but we did it simultaneously. And both load were huge. I think the goddess got all of mine, but I didn't get all of hers. Most of it was on my face, and my face was literally covered all over. She released my cock when she got all of my cum and then turned to smirk at me.

"Delicious." She said.

I opened my eyes to see that it was Aphrodite. I have been godsmacked. No wonder it took so long, it's the goddess of love, beauty, and sex. As usual, she was breathtaking. With her 36C tits, which were huge, her dark chocolate brown eyes, black luscious hair, her shaven pussy, her toned legs, her innocent yet beautiful voice, and that seducing body of hers. She ain't the goddess of love, beauty, and sex for nothing.

"Aphrodite." I said.

"Let me help you with that." Aphrodite said moving to me.

She then licked her cum off my face, but she did it slowly. She took her time even though she was using the full length of her tongue. It was kinda like Kymopoleia, only this was more human like. She didn't stop until it was all gone, which actually took a while with how long she purposely took. Then she brought me in for an intense French kiss. I didn't know how long we were, but we literally were at it for a long time. We didn't stop until we were both completely out of breath and when both our faces were turning red. When I looked at the clock, it was already 2 in the morning.

"Wow, 2 hours already?" I panted.

"2 down, 22 more to go." Aphrodite said getting up.

A full 24 hours? Um, even with my new strength, I don't know if I can fuck nonstop for a full 24. Though I guess Aphrodite can make it happen if she wanted. Aphrodite then placed her ass on my face. I knew what she wanted, so I started eating up that ass. While at that, Aphrodite started jiggling, shaking, and twerking her ass on my face. This was making think of Jennifer Lopez's song Big Booty. I loved what I was getting from this goddess, it made me wish I could save her for later. This literally went for a good hour. Aphrodite got off and went to slam her cunt down on my cock. She wasn't tight really, but she was wet. She hadn't bothered to give herself time to adjust to me. She just went out and bounced on my dick hard and fast. I met her thrusts with my own. We both couldn't stay quiet. She was moaning and I was grunting over and over again. The whole time, we both went our fastest pace. I could tell because we were both going the exact same speed, we were both starting to sweat, and my energy was slipping away faster than the last few times. And to add more details, Aphrodite's cunt was amazing. I felt like it was trying to milk me like a cow being milked from its utter. It was as if her pussy had a mind of its own or she had a way to make her pussy do some work.