Chapter 10 | "Are you wearing underwear?"

As I open the door, I see Chace casually leaning against the opposite wall, stuffing his phone away when he sees me. He had changed since we arrived in Atlanta whereas I was still dressed in my usual denim jeans and sweater on top. "What are you doing here?" I want to know but seriously can't stop the smile on my lips when I see him.

"Come on." He just tells me and starts walking down the hall. I should have asked what he meant but don't and simply follow him. We quickly walk down the hall until we reach the elevators, and he pressed the button and immediately one of the doors open. We get inside and he presses the top floor. "You haven't had dinner today." He observes and I wonder if he actually looked out for me, or if Maddie told him that I was staying in our room.

"I wasn't hungry." I let him know. I wasn't hungry, but I swear if I had the chance to go get pizza with him again, I would immediately agree. "Where are we going?" I then ask as I see the numbers of the floors going up.

"You'll see." He smirks before the familiar sound of the door opening was heard.

"Chace, we're not allowed up here." I whisper shout, seeing that we were on the floor with the pool on it.

"Nobody will find out. Come on." He laughs and opens the glass doors that lead to the pool. Being scared to be alone up here, I quickly follow to catch up with him and before I know it, Chace and I were stood on the highest floor of the hotel with the lights from city beneath us and the pool right in front of us.

"I really like your mother, but I'd rather not see her after they kick us out." I tell him, only making him chuckle.

"They threat us each year and it never happened." He tells me, walking closer to one of the walls and then flips the lights on, lightening up the room. "Come on." He then says after we both looked at the water for a while in silence and catches me completely off guard when he pulls the sweater over his head.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim, keeping my voice down, still too afraid to actually get caught.

"Getting in the water." He states in a duh-tone. "That's what we came here for. Come on." He urges me and for a second my brain stopped working since e wasn't wearing a shirt anymore and I was busy to stop the lovesick part of my brain from drooling. Fuck. What are they doing during football practice that makes him look like THAT? Four, fife, six packs. Damn, no wonder he could carry Carla so effortlessly with arms like that.

"I don't have anything to wear." I tell him.

"Are you wearing underwear?" He asks.

"What?" I half shriek at his personal question.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"Of course." I quickly tell him. Why wouldn't I wear underwear? "I won't get in the pool in my underwear." State, crossing my arms over my chest. Some people may say underwear is the same as a bikini and they are right. But I know exactly what underwear I put on this morning. It was white. And white clothing has the habit to get see through when wet and I am really trying to avoid Chace seeing me naked right now.

"Lucy, nobody is here who will see." He states, pointing to the empty room. I eye him if he was being serious, but he didn't seem to understand that I didn't care about people seeing me in just my underwear. I cared about HIM seeing me in nothing but underwear. He really didn't get the message and I knew him well enough that he will convince me to do it one way or another anyway, so I just accept my fate.

"Turn around." I tell him, but he stays put.

"What?" now it was him to sound confused.

"Turn around." I even gesture for him and after a second, he rolls his eyes before he does as told. "I can't believe I am doing this." I mumble loud enough for him to hear as I get out of jeans. Thank God and everyone else up there who made me spend money on nice underwear before I started college. My white panties with a little laced details as well as my laced bra wasn't as embarrassing as my old underwear and I really wouldn't have done it, if I wore that tonight. As I got undressed, Chace did too and I did my best to not look in his direction, knowing I will fucking blush. "What if we get caught?" I ask when I was just in my underwear anymore, trying my best not to let him know how nervous I was.