Chapter 20 I "Is that why you only got a C in algebra?"

Surprisingly it didn't hurt when Chace pressed me against the wooden door with so much force, instead it only got me more excited. Everything about his behaviour was just full of passion and desire, portrayed in his kisses and his roaming hands. To me it seemed like he couldn't let go of me. At first, I was pinned against the door by my waist, something I know he liked doing, but as the kiss grew more eager, his hands wandered down to hold my hips and pulled them against him. From then on, he roamed my body constantly. Whether he circled his arms securely around my waist, or he trailed them up until right under my breasts, everything felt amazing.

Finally, being somewhere not public with just the two of us, I didn't have a problem if he'd touched me more. After spending way too much time with Carla, I knew that Chace must like my ass a lot since he apparently stared at it quite often, so I knew he was holding himself back after my confession that I wasn't ready to have sex yet. I definitely have to clear things up a little for him, because him holding himself back wasn't acceptable. Not in this way.

As he continued kissing me until I was gasping for air, each time he granted me to catch my breath, I felt the ache between my legs growing more and more and wanted to get closer to him. Since our bodies were already pressed against each other's, the only chance I had was arching my back which made the last gab vanish. It must have been pretty hard to tell by now where I begun and where Chace ended by the way I had my arms circled around his neck and his slung around my upper body in every possible way. "I waited all day to do this." He mumbles against my lips before he just presses his lips on mine again. Hearing him say this did unspeakable things to me, knowing he thought about this just the way I did too. We both calmed down a little but just were too eager and started kissing more passionately again before he suddenly stops. For a second I freak out, thinking I did something wrong, but when he bends down and my feet leave the ground, I am relieved again. I assist him by wrapping my legs around his waist, being unbelievably close to him. It was a mystery to me how he's able to handle carrying me like this, but he didn't seem to mind in the slightest. Still having me pressed against the wall, I bury my fingers in his hair, tugging on his roots to calm the freaking ache in between my legs.

Each time his tongue licked my lip, or his teeth bit my lip I tugged harder which only encouraged him to repeat his actions all over again. This was a game I was willing to compete in if it made me feel so good. Chace's hand now held me by my legs, making sure I stay where I was and because of the dress I was wearing, there were only inches that kept him from touching my bare legs. He was being the nice gentlemen, not overstepping certain boundaries, but I wanted him to touch my legs and not just over my dress. Why did he have to be so well-mannered? Time goes by when we kiss, not getting enough of each other when his fingers continue digging into my flesh over the thin fabric of my dress and there was only one way, I could get what I wanted. I mean, I shaved my legs this afternoon for a reason, I don't want that effort to be wasted. Tightening my legs around his waist, I press my breasts tighter against his chest, hearing him inhale sharply and only a second later, I feel him walking over until my back hits the mattress.

Nothing has ever felt more intimate than laying on bed with him, Chace in between my legs while he devoured my lips the way he did right now. His right hand came up to hold mine, intertwining our fingers, while the left one wandered down from my ribcage over my hips, down the side of my leg until he reached the end of my little dress. His hand lingered there a little too long, knowing he wanted to trail his fingers under the fabric, so I finally put him out of his misery. The only thing I had to do was bend my leg upwards a little, causing the fabric to rise up my thigh, exposing more skin, so his hand was placed on my bare leg automatically. Not even a second later, his hand grabs my leg, taking full advantage to feel my skin against his and the contact makes shivers run down my spine.