Chapter 13 I "The math freak who's obsessed with fast food?"

"NO! Absolutely not."

"Not happening."

"No way!"

One by one, Marcus, Eric and Gabriel storm into the kitchen where Chace, my grandma and I just talked in peace. The sentence 'I got your bedroom ready for you two' was what caused the three to storm inside after they obviously eaves dropped on us. Okay, right now I wasn't too sure how to feel. One bedroom. One bed. Two People. Chace and I. Was I ready to share a bed with him? It's not like anything will happen between us, but there will still be only one bed with him and I in nothing but pyjamas. I have very revealing pyjama shorts. But the option of sharing a bed with Chace will probably a one-time chance only, so in case he won't have anything against it, I won't object. I had to enjoy it while it lasts. "They are NOT sharing a bed." Marcus states, crossing his arms over his chest. After dinner, we had just talked, well my grandma, Chace and I talked with my brothers just annoyingly listening in to every word Chace uttered, seeing if there was anything wrong with him. There obviously wasn't.

"They want to share a bed?" We hear Liam exclaim from the living room and he joins us seconds later in the kitchen.

"Please, someone make them stop." I mumble to myself. "What is your problem?" I exclaim. "Chace has been nothing but perfect and there is absolutely nothing wrong with him, so stop being so annoying." I demand, having enough of their behaviour. For an unknown reason, I see Chace's head snap to look at me at my words. Did I say something wrong?

"You're way too young to have a boyfriend, Lucy. He can't sleep in one bed with you." Felix states and I assume he read this shit in one of his shitty books.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but he will." I fight back, making all of them stare at me wide eyed.

"No." Liam states.

"Just watch us." I smirk. They had no saying in this and I will get to sleep in one bed with Chace if they like it or not, because I will definitely like this.

"You guys will leave our lovebirds alone now." Grandma demands and not even my stupid brothers were stupid enough to fight her, so I am relieved when they finally leave us alone again. "Oh, I really need your opinion on my new chocolate cake. I found a new recipe you know. How about you two go sit outside and I'll get you two slices?" She offers, but doesn't give us the chance to object when she just leaves to do exactly as told.

"Come on." I say with a chuckle and walk outside. I go over to sit down on that beautiful old bench my grandma had all her life with Chace next to me. "I didn't expect them to be this bad." I sigh, referring to my brothers.

"I think I would act the same if I were in their situation." He chuckles.

"Please, what was that for a show when we arrived. It's just embarrassing." I don't even want to think back to this horrible situation. Chace must regret ever coming here.

"They don't even know what an asshole I really am." He laughs bitter, but I don't find this funny.

"You're a great guy Chace." Okay, understatement of the century. He was far more than just a great guy. He's the best. He has the looks, he's a gentleman, he's interested in my life, he actually remembers things I tell him. He's perfect in my eyes. We get interrupted when my granny puts down one plate with a huge slice of cake in the middle of us, with two forks next to it before she leaves us alone again after getting us a blanket each. I immediately wrap it around me, but Chace didn't seem to be cold. Each of us take a bite of the cake and I just close my eyes at the amazing flavour. "Late night eating could be out thing, you know." I let him know.