Epiloge I "Do you want to get pizza?"

Chace's POV

Six months later....

Fuck planes, pilots, flight attendants and everything else that keep me from my girl any longer. It's already been a shitty week where I haven't seen her, and now they won't let us out of the plane for some stupid reason. Every time I sit in a plane, whether it is from St. Clara or to St. Clara, I regret ever signing up for this internship program. Lucy made me do it after she read every available brochure, telling me that it's what is best for me. Sure, the program isn't bad and I like the jobs I get to do, but I fucking hate to be away from Lucy.

I graduated three months ago and started interning at this car company in Boston. Lucy obviously still goes to college and had the summer off and used her time to compete in every math contest in this country. She spent her summer with me in Boston, but now that classes started again, we flew back and forth to see each other. I knew from the very beginning that no distance could break us up. Lucy had a break down once, crying because she didn't want the relationship to end when I went to Boston. I never even thought about this. This was ridiculous. As if I'd let something like this keep me from the love of my life. When we were finally allowed to leave the plane, I rush to the exit, sadly not seeing Lucy here like the other times. She had classes and wouldn't make it. But Chad picked me up instead. He works as the football coach's assistant, so he still lives here. He drives us back to campus and drops me off at the hall I knew Lucy will be in.

A year ago, I thought I'll never come back to this stupid place after I graduated, hating these halls more than anything. This had changed. Now I kind of wished I could repeat my time here. Not that I enjoyed classes and stuff. I would like to repeat the parties, the games and my time with Lucy. I knew all too well how all the guys were attracted to her. Even when it is known she is taken, they wouldn't stop hitting on her. Back when I still was a student here, I could just make them leave, but now I lived in Boston. Each day I was worried someone will come, showing Lucy that she deserves better than me. I hated knowing that she was here with all these horny fuckers who couldn't wait to flirt with her. I wanted to be here and fight them off. I wanted to keep her all to myself.

The horrible sound of the bell was heard all around, telling me it's a matter of seconds before she's in my arms. The doors open as I walk through the hall, seeing everyone trying to get to lunch as quick as possible. Well, everyone but Lucy. She had her eyes fixed on a paper in front of her face, frowning at it. She mumbles something to herself, looking adorable and completely unaware about walking straight into my arms. I gave myself exactly ten seconds to admire the beauty in front of me, before I catch her off guard by approaching her and pulling her to my chest. It takes her a second to relax into the kiss, but then quickly reacts and parts those perfect lips for me.

"You told me you'll be here by four." She speaks against my lips.

"I took an early flight." I shrugged, way too happy to be with her right now. We weren't able to see each other for three weeks now. Her semester started and somehow people crushed me with work and forgot I'm the intern and not some full-time worker. Good thing it'll only be three more weeks. "Fuck, I missed you so much." I didn't even realize how much until she was in my arms. Pictures and calls just aren't enough. As a respond she simply reaches up and kisses me. kissing Lucy was an addiction of mine that no matter how often I do it, I can't get enough. I take advantage of this situation by turning her a little until her back collides with the wall to our right. O obviously didn't miss the stares she received a minute ago, so this is the perfect opportunity to remind everyone here, that Lucy Collins was MY girl.

Making out in public was one of my specialities and feeling her hands on my body was just too good to stop now. With my tongue finally in her mouth, I felt the same rush when we always kiss, only better since it's been way too long. I had no shame right now. I let my hand wander down the side of her gorgeous body, enjoying her every curve that I plan on cherishing as soon as possible. When I finally reach her ass, I give it a well-deserved squeeze, making her giggle.