Chapter 26 I "I always had a thing for older guys."

When Christmas was over, people started coming back on campus. They all spend the holidays with their families, but with New Year's Eve approaching, they were ready for a college party. Obviously Chace's frat will hold the biggest, most popular party that day, so everyone was excited to go there. The afternoon of the 31st, I witnessed tons of beer being carried inside the kitchen of the house while I sat back, watching everyone. Chad had the brilliant idea to put fresh water into the hot tub, explaining to me in the most detailed way possible, how many different human fluids are in there right now. After I swore myself to keep a five-foot distance to that bacteria bowl forever, I grabbed a book and got comfortable in Chace's bed. We both did sleep much the night before, so we took a nap in the evening to have enough energy for the following night. We stayed upstairs until the house was filled with people and I ended up playing four rounds of beer pong, loosing miserably. I bumped into Pam and Maddie, having a nice talk with them about upcoming cheer practices. We went to sit with a few other girls, doing some typical girl gossip about the hottest guys on campus. When Chace won, I earned a lot of teasing and compliments on how lucky I was. After a while of hearing all the girls nearly drool over my boyfriend, I decided to find him and see what he's been up to. I'm soon find him in the living room, playing some videogame with a few of the guys from the team. I know from my brothers how intense this can get, and that distractions aren't good for them in these moments, so I just silently come to stand beside the armchair he sat on. For a few seconds I watch the screen, wondering what could be so entertaining about this, not finding a solution. Everyone interrupts in cheers when one of the small cars does something that I don't understand. Seconds later, an arm sneaks around my waist and I am pulled into Chace's lap. Without a word, he kisses my cheek and circles his arms around me, so he could play his game, yet be close to me. I didn't want to keep him from playing, so I sat there quietly. Cuddling with him like this in public, with all his friends watching and seeing that he wasn't even slightly uncomfortable, annoyed or embarrassed about his affection made me happy.

Every once in a while, the guys curse or cheer at the TV while music played in the background. I spot Carla, having a silent conversation on how dump these video games were, and we both just laugh. Boys will be boys. "Are you okay?" I ask after a while when I notice how long I have been sitting on his lap. He didn't say anything, but when I squirmed to get more comfortable, he hissed a breath, so I was afraid I was too heavy.

"More than okay if you keep doing that, baby." He smirks, not looking at me though. Oh, well I forgot how my movement came very close to grinding. Oops. But he liked it, that's interesting. I knew I don't want to be clingy, but I've watched him play for a long time now. It's time to play with him a little. Still sitting in his lap, I lean up a little and press one single kiss to the place where his neck and chest meet. His shirt was in the way a little, so I leaned up again, causing my hips to move against his crotch again. The kisses were innocent yet had the wanted effect. The little peck along with the slight movement of my ass made him chuckle a little, showing me, he likes this. He kept quiet, but I felt his pants tightening a little beneath me. "Are you trying to distract me?" He asks cockily.

"Mhh." I say, trying to do the good girl act. "I wouldn't want to keep you from playing with your friends." I start. "I better find someone else to pay a little attention to, don't you think?" The controller drops in his lap before he presses a punishing kiss to my lips.

"Chace, what the fuck are you doing?" I hear someone say, but didn't care. "Shit, man we need you to play:" The same person groans, probably seeing how Chace was busy right now. I couldn't care less that I kept him from his game, too happy about the attention I got instead. I shifted in his lap, trying to find a better position to make out. The alcohol made me more confident, and I suddenly had no problem that we were in public. His tongue kept tracing my bottom lip, yet never coming into my mouth. We both knew that if he did it, we'd soon be doing something that wasn't suitable for such a public place. When I was breathless after a while, he pulled away and stood up immediately.