Chapter 24 I "They'll make sure I suffer a slow and painful death."

"Wh-" I shut him up with my lips. He was surprised when I wasted no time and straddle his lap. This was a last-minute decision, but I felt confident with it. It took him a second to react to the kiss but when he did, his tongue immediately responds and asks for entrance. Chace places his hands on each side of my thighs, pulling me closer so our crotches were pressed against each other. There was something so intimate about this position, but I absolutely loved it. Now that we weren't out in the cold anymore and had his hands on my body, I suddenly start to get hot. Everywhere his hands touched my body, the skin tingled, and it was simply magical. The same feeling in my core starts building up that I experienced the past times we were this close.

"I love you." I don't know why I felt the urge to tell him this suddenly, but I simply blurted it out. He began smiling against my lips and just let one hand come to cheek, holding my face when I kissed him just as passionately.

"I love you too, baby." He mumbles and makes butterflies come alive in my tummy. My one hand comes up to his head because I loved the feeling of his hair in my fingers. It was so soft and great to hold onto. I love being close to Chace, having him hold me so securely, but I wanted more. I couldn't get enough of hi, it seems like, so I roll my hips closer to him. I haven't really thought this through and what this action did to him but hearing him hum against my lips makes me excited. Both hands immediately come to hold my hips when I can't help but smile into the kiss. I never wanted this to stop, but I still wanted more. So to get what I want, I keep kissing him, but also pull down the zipper of my jacket and pull it down my shoulders. It left me in still way too many clothes, but it was a start.

Breaking the kiss, I pull the sweater over my head quickly, which makes Chace lean in again to attach his lips to my neck. He kisses me nowhere specific, because his lips don't want to stop exploring my body. His fingertips grip into my hips with a little more force, but I wanted to encourage him, so I simply rolled my hips again. As a result, he only bites my bottom lips harshly, inhaling sharply at my movement and what it made him feel. The only thing that was heard was our increased breathing and I wanted more.

For a second, I get a boost of confidence and reach for the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. Chace didn't seem to have a problem with it and even helps me, before his hands pull me close again by my back. Our lips move with each other's quickly and passionately. My hands kept exploring his body and I start pulling down the zipper of his jacket before pulling the fabric off his shoulders. By now I only had a sweater and a shirt with my pants on and Chace was only in one last thin sweater and pants. Please let this be happening.

His hands, that came back to my hips not long ago started wandering up my body, this time going under my clothes. Higher and higher up until he reached my bare skin and eventually my ribcage. His hands were so big compared to my body, that it felt like he was holding me completely. His thump started drawling little figures on my skin. This time it wasn't the cold that made goosebumps form on my body. I took this gesture as a form of encouragement and shifted my hips again, earning a subtle moan from him while I felt his pant tightening beneath me.

He leaned down to my neck again, sucking and nipping on my skin furiously and more aggressive than before, telling me how turned on he must be. I roll my hips again. "Fuck." I half hiss and half moan when he bites down on my earlobe because of this. That felt so good. I roll my hips once again, more forceful this time.

"Shit." He hisses. "You should stop doing this, if you want me to stop." He warns breathlessly and smashes our mouths back together. There was no way I'll stop now. I needed something to happen tonight. Encouraged by his words, I reach for his last piece of clothing that kept him from being shirtless. Once again he assists me and the sweater lands somewhere in the car, not that we cared. His skin felt so smooth, and I let my fingers explore his lickable abs for a while. How the hell did someone like me, end up with someone like him?