Chapter 23 I "Making memories."

The events of Friday night had some serious influence on Chace's behaviour. He couldn't keep his hands off of me. Like literally. We woke up on Saturday cuddle up in my bed, luckily alone. I blushed so hard when I remembered what happened, and automatically had to clench my thighs together just thinking about how good he made me feel. When he woke up, we stayed in bed, like we always do, just laying in each other's arms. When we finally found the energy to get up, we went to his place because there was no chance, I could sneak him into the bathrooms here. Nobody was awake in the frat house yet, so I offered to make us breakfast, but the kitchen was trashed, so we ended up going out. We spend all weekend together, catching up on the time we stupidly lost.

We worked on our project, with Chace trying his best to help me. He said he'll do everything I say, so I can get my A. I didn't want to be the one to tell him what to do, feeling bad about it, but he insisted, so we shared the work. I did most of the writing while he prepared the presentation, since he will be the one to have it again. It's obvious this made me love him even more.

Our studying got interrupted too many times, when he would lean in for a simple kiss, but I somehow always ended up on top of him. One moment we sat on the ground with a book in my lap and in the next I straddled his lap, with his tongue in my mouth. It was mostly my fault that this always escalated. We realized we wouldn't get much work done, so we made ourselves go downstairs, so we wouldn't be so tempted to make out instead of studying. Well...this only led to Chad and Miles walking in on us kissing on the sofa. Oops.

On Sunday, Chad wanted to go out for a run, but it rained badly, so he ended up watching a movie with us. What was supposed to be a movie date, ended up being an evening with all of the guys from the frat watching a movie with us. It was so funny. Chace complained when the joined one by one and ended up asking tons of questions because none of them understood the movie. I was the one who had to explain every little detail to them, often starting some kind of discussion among the guys, making Chace frustrated. Halfway through the movie, he just kept mumbling curses into my neck, when we stopped the movie for the hundredth time, making me giggle. I didn't mind, since my brothers were the same, so I was used to it. After the movie, we stayed downstairs, and I somehow became the centre of attention. There were a hundred of questions from all the guys. We started with topics like 'What do girls like more, abs or arms?' to 'What do we talk during showers after cheer practice?'. The last question obviously had everyone listening very closely. The whole Q&A ended when I got asked if I'd rather hook up with Chad or Conner, if I had to choose. Chace immediately stopped me from answering. A huge argument started, because the guys weren't done questioning me, but Chace pulled me upstairs with him, angry with his roommates. That night, he kept mumbling 'fucking idiots' when I brough up the topic.

Monday came way too fast but started the best way possible. Being in class before Chace made him walk up to my seat and leaned down to give me a big kiss. "Hey, baby." He smiled cheekily. "Missed you." he mumbled against my lips, reminding me of last night when he kept arguing with the security guard in front of the dorms. He wanted to stay over, but couldn't get in. There was no chance for him to get inside sadly, so he ended up giving me long good-night kiss, before he went home. The sound of the beginning of the lesson was heard, meaning he will have to get to his seat. "Mike, keep your hands to yourself." He states, looking at the poor guy sitting next to me who wasn't only minding his own business. He was kind of used to Chace's playful warning by now, and always teased him. The second Chace was out of reach but looked back to me, he placed his arm over my shoulders to tease Chace. "Hands off, mate." Chace calls loudly from across the room, causing everyone to laugh.

That Monday during lunch, I started playing a little game. I counted every bitter-looking girl passing by. The Monday two weeks ago, a few of them approached me, making fun of me and telling me Chace will lose interest. That he was used to girls like 'them'. Me being the plain, boring nerd wouldn't keep him interested long and it's just a phase. They told me I should just let it go and not keep him from the fun any longer for his sake. I was stupid enough to believe them, but when Chace said those three wonderful words to me, the ones I was too scared to say first, I knew I should have never listened to them. Nobody says 'I love you' and doesn't mean it, so I felt relaxed. Holding his hand when we walked inside lunch hall, I listened to him talking about an idea for a project. The idea was horrible and had absolutely nothing to do with our topic, but I didn't tell him then, I saved that for another time. Everyone was surprised to see Chace back in school. Well they weren't surprised he's back after the accident, but more surprised to see him still with me.