33- Leonidas

Anyone who saw Leonidas would know that he acted like Persephone would vanish if he stayed more than five feet away from her which he knew would not happen but one could not convince the male otherwise.

After that night, he hung unto her tightly and acted like he would like to live in her, in the very literal sense.

"Leonidas?"

"Mhm?"

"You have to stand up,"

The male grumbled, snuggling more into her chest and body as she smiled softly at him, her finger playing with his hair curls. "If we come back, maybe I would play with you."

Leonidas froze, slowly looking up at her, "Promise?"

Though they had gotten closer ever since that night, she would not play with him anymore. Not that he wanted to.

Okay, maybe just a little.

A tiny sort of little.

Okay, okay, he wanted it.

Persephone leant forward, her eyes staring into his as she whispered, "Only if you are a good boy,"

The words vibrated through his body and down to the thing in between his legs making him visibly shiver as she said, her voice louder. "Now. Get off."

Leonidas curled away now as she stood, a small whimper leaving his lips making her chuckle as she raised her hair up and made it into a bun. "We have all the time together."

He nearly whined, "Time is never enough."

She did not answer him and he did not expect her to. Leonidas' eyes went to the three headed dog black tattoo on her back. An emblem he only noticed that she let him see after his little confession.

Many a time he had wanted to ask what it was. Why she had the tattoo of the god of the underworld's dog on her neck and not a Familia, but who was he to pry into hers when he had his to deal with?

Miriam walked into the cabin as Persephone went behind the dressing curtain, two pairs of clothes in her hand. She set one on the changing drapes that Persephone was behind and laid the other on the bed next to him then without saying another word, bowed and left.

Leonidas changed into his clothes, wearing the cloak that she said he should before she came out of the curtains, a headscarf on her face and veil that only let her eyes be seen.

The rest of her body was in a cloak as well.

She walked out of the cabin while he blew out the candles in it before joining her. There were three animals there that Leonidas had never seen on this side of Renatus. "Camels?"

"They are good for desert travels, my Lord." Miriam replied as she climbed hers.

Leonidas turned to Persephone who was now standing infront of him as she adjusted the pins on the cloak and wrapped a scarf around his face but left the area around his eyes. "I thought we were going to see Alcaeus."

"We are," She answered softly. "They live in a desert."

Since the amphitheatre was done, Dimitris suddenly demanded that Leonidas complete the section he had left empty. The section being the place Leonidas could only complete if he met Alcaeus and leant his culture.

But a desert?

Even he had never heard that such a thing existed, talk less of being to one.

"The wind there is strong but if you have your scarf, you should be fine." Persephone said.

He held her hand, "Why can we not just stay together on one camel?"

"Because there is no reason to stress the poor animal," She replied and rested her other hand on his cheek. "It is not too dark that you will not see me, agape mou, and I will be right by your side all through the journey."