VALENTINE BONUS CHAPTER!

Happy Valentine's Day!

~

Leonidas Aetos never slept in because he had a beautiful alarm clock that woke him up when he had to get up.

Yet, there he was, waking at 7am.

He had not even believed it at first, his eyes blurry when he turned and saw the lights, his brain saying it was seven and his heart hoping it wasn't.

His heart, as always, was completely wrong.

He showered faster than his normal five minute bath, his toothbrush still in his mouth when he ran out of his room, the smell of pancakes and a song of Harry Styles playing from the boom box in the house as he entered the kitchen, ignoring his best friends greetings as he spat out the toothpaste in the sink, rinsing his mouth with the faucet as he turned and met a disgusted looking Loukas.

He ignored it however, going over to a stool as he picked his fork and began wolfing down the pancakes infront of him.

"Shit, chill."

Loukas was already pouring some orange juice in the empty glass next to Leonidas' plate, the male gratefully drowning that one too. "What's all the rush for?"

"I'm late!" He said, now standing as he used the back of his hands to wipe away any crumbs from his mouth before Loukas suddenly held his tie.

"Calm down dummy," Slowly, he began to knot it correctly, which made Leonidas nearly explode. "Why did you sleep in? That's not how you are."

"Well I slept off with my earphones because-" Leonidas was reddening. "I was hearing some sounds I don't think I should have last night."

Loukas suddenly straightened the tie, choking Leonidas but only for a second as he gave him neck space and said, "Maybe I wanted you to hear it asshole. Whatever. It's Valentine, I don't think you have work today."

"No work?" Leonidas repeated, "Persephone Diamandis doesn't even believe in Christmas breaks."

Loukas rolled his eyes. "I forget. Your boss is a bitch."

Devil fit the description more.

She was the CEO of a pharmaceutical company called Apollo and his boss.

Usually, everyone tried to be at their best so they never had to face her. Hell, no matter the slip up, a small stain on a shirt, hair out of place, or worse, you just existing without being useful and you were sent to her office, you wouldn't get fired.

No.

Persephone Diamandis always said she had the best staff in the world meaning no one was allowed to leave so no matter what you did, just office talk.

The one person who had ever had a talk with her never spoke to anyone in the company again.

He stayed alone and did everything by himself.

Hell, it seemed like she removed his heart and made him a mindless machine.

No one dared mess up at Apollo.

Talking about mess up-

"Could you hurry?" Leonidas pleaded.

"You're lucky I'm even trying to make you look presentable," Loukas said with an eye roll as he began to rearrange Leonidas' shirt buttons. "Talking about presentable, noticed what I'm wearing?"

Leonidas looked now, really looked, his eyebrows raising. "Are those wings?"

Loukas beamed, finally happy he was being noticed, as he should be. "It's Valentine dummy. I'm playing Cupid."