1. New comers

"Hello," Jungkook said, stretching out his hand to the stranger who was sitting in the class last bench alone. The stranger didn't respond, instead he turned to the board while shrugging his shoulders. Jungkook pouted and sat beside that person who was showing attitude.

"Hello-" jungkook sentences stop once the class goes silent realising the teacher's presence.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning teacher" everyone said in a union.

"Okay, now the new students will introduce themselves. You both, come here" teacher pointed towards Jungkook and the person beside him.

Jungkook looked at the person in surprise, cause he thought that guy must be senior, that's why he is showing attitude but learning that he is also new joiner Jungkook felt little surprise.

They both headed towards the podium.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook, I'm from Busan. Please take care of me" he said politely and bowed towards the class. The class Starts whispering like how the boy is polite and handsome as well.

"Hey, I'm Kim seokjin. Don't dare to talk to me" the other person said glaring at the class as walked towards his seat and took out his books.

Everyone was surprised, including the teacher. They didn't expect this.

On the other side, Jungkook's eyes went wide as he slowly made his way towards Jin and sat beside him, leaving a noticeable space between them.

Teacher gathers herself and continued the class saying "open your book and take the notes"

Jungkook took a quick glance beside him and opened his book. Jin looked at him in annoyance and glared at him.

Leaning forward he whispered in Jungkook's ear "don't you dare to talk to me, go and sit there. I hate people '' Jin whispered, pointing to the seat in front of them.

Jungkook frowned and looked at him in confusion "why? I'm not going" he said stubbornly and crossed his arms over his chest.

'tch' Jin said as pulled Jungkook's note book and tore the pages.

"Ahh' jungkook eyes went wide as he screamed pulling his books back but that was too late.

He starts to cry, gathering his torn pages.

"Jungkook, what happened?" The teacher walked towards them as she asked, looking over the crying boy.

"Mam, see...what... did....he...done...to...my...books?" He said, wiping his tears with his back of hands.

"Seokjin, what have you done?" Teacher asked.

"I don't like him and i told him go but he didn't"

"So you tear his books?"

"Yes," Jin said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You can't do this seokjin. This is class and you have to behave"

"I don't like him"

Jungkook pouted at the words and looked at the latter with a sad face.

"It's ok teacher, I'll just move there," Jungkook said, getting up as he walked to the front seat.

Jin rolled his eyes and sat. Teacher shook her head and walked to the podium to continue the class, not before warning Seokjin.

Jungkook turned and looked at Seokjin who stuck his tongue out towards Jungkook.

...........

Jungkook and Jin are classmates. They are studying in 9th grade.

They both are transferred to Seoul from their natives.

Let's see what will happen between them.

533;TBC

20220120