32. marriage

"oh my gosh..he is so handsome. You both will make beautiful babies" mrs. Jeon squeals clapping their hands a little.

Jin chocked on his food and looked at them with widen eyes.

Jungkook smiled and hands him water.

"Mom.." jungkook wines.

"Come on its true...he is so beautiful..isn't he honey?" Mrs.jeon asked her husband.

"Ofcourse yes!! He is so handsome, my son's choice is best" mr.jeon said patting jungkook's shoulder.

Jin smiled and lowered his head then he starts to dig his food....hi ears turning red due to the embarrassment.

Jungkook cooed at the action as he pinch Jin's red ears.

"I love you" he said making their parents to coo at them.

After the dinner Jin said bye to jungkook's parents and left their house. Jungkook took a intiative to drop him but Jin said it's ok, he will manage.

Jungkook wanted to spend some more time with Jin. Due to their schedule they have to move on so without having option he said goodbye to Jin.

"Take care..call me when you reach" jungkook says holding Jin's hand in his.

Jin smiled "i will"

Jungkook leans pressing his lips on Jin's forehead, he remained for few minutes without pulling back.

Jin likes it when jungkook kisses him on his forehead, he closed his eyes feelings that love and possessiveness.

Then he left the place waving his hand to his lover then he climbed the taxi.

.........

Next 6 months the couple couldn't go outside due to their schedule. So they only talked in the phones and hang out whenever they get a chance.

Jungkook manged all the rumours and said his fans that he loves Jin from childhood and eventually his fans accept their love.

Soon the couple became very famous as the cutest and beautiful couple.

Jin became busy with his patients and jungkook became busy with his songs.

.........

Ting tong ....

Jin opens the door, his lips automatically curved up seeing his boyfriends standing out their with his bunny smile.

"Jk!!" He squeals jumping forward and hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"I missed you so much" Jin says closing his eyes.

"Hahhah.....i misse you too" jungkook says circling his hands around Jin's waist.

.........

The day went with movie marathon and cuddling all day.

Now jinkook couple are sitting on the bean bag in the terrace looking at the full moon.

Jungkook suddenly stands up blocking the view to Jin.

Jin frowned in confusion. But the next second his frown replaced with a large smile.

Jungkook get on his one knee and takes out a ring.

Jungkook was little nervous but composing himself he smiled at Jin...who was waiting eagerly with a smily face.

"Kim seokjin....i love you...i love you from the bottom of my heart....i love from to the moon back to the earth.....thank you so much for giving me chance and coming into my life...lets have a happy life together...... please marry me seokjin........will you be a father of my childrens??" Jungkook give his bunny smile.

"Hhahahah..." Jin laughs at jungkook's confession and nods his head repeatedly.

"Yes!! Yes!! I will" Jin hugs jungkook happily.

"I love you jungkook-ah"
............

After one month the couple got married In front of their family, friends, guest and jungkook's fans.

They made a live telecast of their marriage so that their fans could witness and be a part of their marriage.
And the marriage went well as expected.

So now Jin and jungkook are finally, officially married couple.

589:TBC
2022-04-17