7. Smile

Seokjin;

I could sense his stare on me. I'm feeling nervous and shy at the same time. I'm a blushing mess right now. He is smiling like an idiot. I wanted to say stop looking at me but my lips didn't support me, so i sat there with blush creeping on my cheeks. I know my ears and neck are full red.

Maybe he also noticed and thought I'm shy, of course I'm. Who wouldn't be?

I'm biting my lips with anxiety. I couldn't focus on the program but I did so I tried my best to look at the people on the stage.

Ohh!! That man is really handsome and what's his name...ya..Min Yoongi...

He is hosting the program. He is cute. I tried to focus on him. In the situation I learned he is student vice president.

"Now I would like to call Jeon Jungkook on the stage. President of college student"

Yoongi called Jungkook but the latter beside me didn't even move an inch.

So I turned towards him but he is still smiling at me and his look is like something he is daydreaming about. A chuckle left my lips and I shook my head.

I know I'm handsome and people are wipp from my beauty but I never thought anyone could be this much wipp for me.

"Jungkook" I tried to call him but that man didn't budge and he was looking at me.

Oh...god...this boy...

"Hey! Jungkook" i called him again but no reaction.

So finally my hands gripped his shoulder and shook a little, it was smooth.

"Ah..mmm..ah" he sat straight looking at the surroundings and then at me. He is smiling like a teenager so I withdraw my hand immediately.

........

Jungkook;

Ahhh...my boy, he is so beautiful.

I'm in my dream land. Imagine him and me in the beautiful background and I'm singing a melody for him.

"Hey Jungkook," he shook my shoulder lightly.

Ahh!! I took a lung full of air as my eyes went wide and I could feel my veins pulsating rapidly.

Just by his touch my heart is beating like an idiot.

I'm in a daze.....

"Ahh..umm-huu" I asked him, looking at my surroundings and then at him. Cause I wanted to make sure where i am right now.

Ohh...I'm in the auditorium.

"He called you on the stage," he said, pointing at me.

"Who?" I asked with confusion.

"He" Jin pointed at Yoongi who was glaring at me like he was going to kill me at any moment.

Oh shit..i have to be on the stage..

So I got up and ran towards the stage, stumbling my feet on the way.

I can hear some people laughing and especially my love...I turned and looked at him..
He stopped smiling and looked at the floor, he was blushing.....

Cute....

I thought and marched towards the stage with a big smile plastered on my face.

........

Author pov;

Jungkook went to the stage and introduced himself to the students and explained the rules and procedure of the forum.

Then he took a place beside the college director not before bowing to the elders.

His eyes never left Jin. He is smiling and staring at the latter with love eyes. Jin couldn't focus on the program, he is also taking glances at jungkook.

Whenever their eyes met Jin would avert his gaze immediately. But Jungkook was enjoying it as he smiled proudly.

I'll make you love me my boy.....

540;TBC
20220309