17. smile

It's been two days but Jin didn't find jungkook anywhere in the college campus. He was upset but he knew the other needed time cause he knew how much over protective jungkook could be.

Today he had his second round. He was preparing himself for his competition.

"H.. hey"  Jin looked up from his papers and saw Jungkook with a small smile as he was holding some papers in his hand....maybe hosting script.

Seokjin's lips stretched fully wide showing his toothy smile.

"jungkook" he quickly composed himself seeing others surprised face.

"I mean...hi..." He said shuttering, his hands scratched his neck with an awkwardness.

Silence.....

No one wants to talk...no one knows what to talk...

The air was thick and atmosphere became oddly silent.

"Umm..jungkook-" Jin didn't complete his words as he was already pulled into a bone crush hug. He swear he stopped breathing as he felt small comforting kisses on his temple.

Jin gasped by the sudden action. His limbs we t numb. His feets glued to the floor, his eyes wide like ball, his hands formed a fist...he swear his heart missed beating....

His hands moved upward lit by lit and and gripped jungkook's shoulder lightly.

"I'm sorry.." jungkook said releasing the hug and looking at the floor.

"Uh-huh" Jin just nod his head not believing what just happened.

"You are so strange Seokjin...i can't even thought how did you went through it alone...I'm so proud of you. Don't loose your hope. Everything will be alright" jungkook said genuinely.

And I'll never let anyone to touch you...jungkook thought mentally.

Jin smiled and nod his head. His ears and cheeks are still red due to shy but he is happy.

"Hmm...so..breakfast??" Jin asked after a pause.

"Ya..i had...what about you?" Jungkook asked leading their way to the hall.

"Me too...hostel food was good and yoongi accompanied me" jungkook smiled before shaking his head positively.

Soon the duo reached the hall and saw almost all the judges and participates were gathered.

"So" both said at a time and smiled.

They both are feeling little nervous around each other. Cause they both have same insecurity that what they are thinking currently about each other.

They both don't know they like each other but thinks they will get reject if they voice out their feelings.

Jin knows jungkook likes him but he is little bit confused now and unsecured too. He can't conclude by himself about jungkook's feeling not when jungkook now knows his past and he is one of the finest and hottest student in the whole college.

"Okay then..you should go and start the program. I'll go and prepare some more time" Jin said with a polite smile which he earned back back by jungkook immediately.

They turned opposite and walked on their own way.

They turned at a time and looked at each other.

There was a smile genuine one...there was a hope....there was adoration, excitement and finally there was love....

Longing one....

512; TBC
22-03-2022