4. College

Few years later;

Jungkook;

I couldn't bring myself to love anyone cause I knew he was the only person I wanted to live with. Even after these years I couldn't forget him. I tried and still am trying to go out on so many dates but I couldn't forget those alpaca eyes.

So finally, I'm a University student with a major in arts and music. As always I'm the topper and since I'm so friendly I have so many friends. Hoseok, Jimin and Tae are the main characters in my life. They became an oxygen for me, without them I'm nothing. Guess we are brothers from other mothers.

Hahahahah......

Seoul University is like the best campus. There's everything a student wants and needs to enjoy his life and show his talent. As I said everything means everything.

Since I'm a music student, I'm famous on campus, of course because of my looks too.

So I'm here standing at the gate looking at the students enjoying their college fest. My lips curved with satisfaction. Because we are the host of this program.

"Hey...jungkook!!"My head turned towards the source. I shook my head.

"Hey brat! Careful," I said walking towards the latter.

"Ju..jungkook" he is panting heavily due to running.

"Calm down chim!!" I said bringing him toward the nearest table, handing him a water bottle.

"Now tell me the matter."

"Jungkook....Tae...Tae is trying to kill himself..."

"What!? Where!?"

"There!!" He pointed towards our class, and the next moment my feet were running towards the room.

I could sense Jimin was following me. I swear my soul left my body. What happened to him suddenly? He was good a few minutes before...oh god.....

Thud......

The door slammed open as I barged in. There he stood with widened eyes just like deer caught in headlights. His hands and shirt were filled with a red liquid which looks like tomato sauce and some of it dripped from his lip.

Squinting my eyes, my feets walked towards him. He smiled his boxy smile.

"Hey !! What happened?? Jimin told me you're trying to harm yourself" he scratched his head and looked at me with confusion.

I looked between tae and jimin and then hoseok.

"What? Why would I harm myself?"

"Jimin! What is this?"My attention turned towards that brat whose eyes were widened and gulping continuously.

"I....I.... thought he was stabbing himself...I saw it from the window and ran to...you...but..."

"Pftttttt...hahahahaha....Jim...jimin...it's ...sauce...hahaha...you....idiot..." Tae laughed, holding his stomach. Hoseok too starts laughing.

"Chim? Seriously!!! Oh god... Even if he was going to kill himself... That first thing you should do is save him."I looked at Jimin who was pouting like a baby.

'sorry...I ...I...anyway, I'm sorry" he said with a small shy smile.

He is too cute sometimes, no I mean all the time.

"Now come, let's go. We have so many things to do," I said, taking their attention and walking out the room.

I heard Tae and Hoseok laughing over Jimin while raging at him.

"Chim!! Come fast!!"I screamed and walked.

..............

"Oh god, did you see him? He is beautiful just like an angel ''There are so many whispers in the campus. I don't know whom they are mentioning.

I was busy with giving an application form for tomorrow's forum function and I couldn't care about them.

We are sitting in the entrance of the building, giving application forms to the students. Tomorrow we have an international globe forum which is a part of our college fest. Being a president of the college, I have to take all the responsibilities.

"Tae, over here" he handed me the seal and continued to collect the forms while I became busy stamping the seal to all the forms.

And Jimin and Hoseok are in the other room where the dance competition is held.

"Next" I said without lifting my head, continuing to seal the papers.

"Excuse me."

My hands stop abruptly. I couldn't lift my head....my heart is beating rapidly against my ribcage. My mind went numb, I got goosebumps......

That soft voice, I know this voice..... I know the owner of this voice......my eyes shut, my nostrils flared as I tried to breathe calmly.....

659; TBC

202203001