25. hurt

Jin didn't looked back.

Jungkook signed looking at the figure walking away from him.

Come on jungkook, you can't let him go like this, you want him back. It's all your fault and you have to make it correct...come on you dumbass do something...

jungkook motivate himself as repeat the same words in his mind while closing his eyes.

"Seokjin!!" He shout the latter's name only to get neglect.

'oh god, what should I do now' he thought thinking too much and finally he got an idea.

He called the only latter who could help him.....

"Hello..yoongi"

.......

Jin was walking with heavy heart remembering all the events happened in the past, his stomach feels funny, he felt like he is going to die any moment by this sudden appearance of his love.

He thought jungkook wouldn't come to the marriage but here seeing him made him shock more than surprise.

His phone vibration took his attention as he received the call.

"Yoongi...don't worry I'll come, you guys leave first"

"Jin, come with jungkook...i know you don't like it but please i don't want any nagging from Tae and Hobi"

"But-"

"No buts Jin, i do t think you will get any  bus or cabs now even if you get, it will be late to reach the restaurant now please come with jungkook, don't worry i told him to not say anything appropriate and he won't do anything stupid".

Without having any choice Jin said ok.

........

Jin stopped at a distance waiting for jungkook.

And jungkook saw Jin was standing while fidgeting his hands with his shirt edge.

He knew Yoongi will help him and he knew he succeeded.

He ran to Jin and smiled widely "Seokjin, come let's go..i think you won't get any vehicles here" Jin looked up, his look was sharp and jungkook smile fades.

"You don't have to pretend anything, i know you called yoongi to stop me and i believe my friend when he say me to do something unlike you. So please keep a distance and mind your business i know how to go back. And i know you don't like a whore like me ride your car" Jin said with a sad smile as he walked past him calling a cab.

Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces, he felt some one stabbed his heart with a knife. He felt his heart felt heavy , he couldn't move from his spot....he felt that pain and hurt behind Jin's words. He knew he made a big mistake long ago but now he is not ready to let go Jin.

His thoughts stopped as he heard some vehicles sounds behind him and he saw jin was asking lift for some other vehicles.

He felt so hurt and he walked to his car slowly.

He sat on the driver seat looking at Jin who was smiling at the other car members, his eyes filled up even after having everything like money, fame he couldn't find the love he needed, he couldn't get that love from his favourite person. He bit his lower lip, as he gripped the staring tightly.

God please give me last chance...please

He said as the tears slipped from his eyes looking at Jin who sat on cars back seat with 3 members present in the car.

He felt something wierd and he knew those peoples looks suspicious, he don't want to take rest so he starts the car as he follow them and as he expected the car turn in a wrong direction and he could hear Jin's screaming from far and without any waste he speed up the car and chase the vehicle in front of him....

..........

With a heavy heart and hurt Jin walked away from jungkook. He called the cab but to his bad luck the cab service told him that they don't have any service at this time for that spot.

So he decided to ask for help and finally he found a car coming towards him and he asked for the lift.

"Sir can you drop me for xxx restaurant"

"Yes, yes come in" the blonde guy said who was driving the car and ther were two more members present, one on the passanger seat and another one on the back seat.

Jin looked at them and smiled as he got into the car "thank you sir"

He was good until the car took a surprising turn, he frowned looking outside.

"Sir this is not the way" Jin said.

"I know beautiful, and we will drop you after we complete our work" the man beside Jin said closing their distance.

Jin eyes went wide as the reality hits him hard.

"What..what..please.. please don't...do..this" he plead as he tried to open the door but the other guy who was sitting on the passenger seat bent his seat fully backward and grabbed Jin's leg, meanwhile the other guy beside him hovers Jin and lock him to the seat.

836:TBC
2022-04-10