10. conversation

Jungkook pov;

"Hey Doctor Psycho!!" I called loudly when I saw Jin in the corridor looking at the notice board, maybe searching for the schedule.

He turned and glared at me and continued to look at the notice board. Running towards him and standing beside him my lips curved up.

"Doctor Psycho!! What are you searching for?" He walked away and I ran behind him to catch the phase.

"I'm talking with you!? Seokjin" i said, smiling.

He looked at me and faked his smile.
"Ohh, jungkook hi. Didn't see you there"

I made a pouty face and looked at him.

"Bye!!" I said and walked away, I was smiling internally as I walked away. Soon I heard him screaming my name but I didn't stop.

Now I'm in the canteen sipping my banana milk, scrolling my phone.

Thud...

My eyes moved up and controlled myself from smiling.

Jin is standing in front of me with a pouty face. His bag slammed on the table in front of me.

"I said hi," he said, pulling a chair and taking a seat.

"See, yesterday I didn't bid my goodbye to you right? So i said bye"

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Jungkook, I'm serious," he said, crossing his arms.

"Ohh really but you look alright" I said, controlling my laughter.

He rolled his eyes nth time and slammed his fist on the table and looked at me with a tight lipped smile.

"Your jokes are so funny, my cheeks hurt by your jokes" finally i burst out.

"Ok let's eat breakfast" he said walking towards the counter.

Soon we filled our stomachs with light food and then I walked him around the campus showing all departments.

.......

"So?" I said as we entered the empty auditorium since there is still 1 hour left.

"Nothing," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wow!! Seriously. You know what?? You were so bold and rude when we were in school. You didn't change a little " I said crossing my arms over my chest and walking in the space between chairs behind him as he trailed in front of me to reach the last chair.

"Is it so??" He asked me surprisingly.

"Yup!" I said, nodding my head.

"Guess what? We can't change our behaviour "

"True"

Finally we sat together...I mean side by side....

He took out some research papers and started to go through it.

"Ohh!! Research paper...on depression rate of students" i read the heading and looked at him.

"Yes... the depression rate is increasing in students due to their atmosphere and lack of attention. So we need to take care of this cause we know youths are the main pillar for our generation. So i was researching on this term, how can we reduce depression and death rate due to depressions''

I looked at him without saying anything as he spoke. I was mesmerized and got curious.

Because his face showed so many emotions at the same time like fear, concern, sadness....

Maybe....may...be he went through it.....

504:TBC
20220310