31. in love

Jin knew jungkook is genuine but he never thought jungkook would confess his feelings in front of everyone just remind him that he is not joking.

Jin cried not because of sadness, because of joy, glee, bliss....he cried his heart out, his palm pressing against his mouth to stop any noises coming from his mouth....he is smiling and crying at the same time.

"I'm sorry but i love you"

When jungkook ends his speech, Jin was running towards him with a happy face but still tears rolling down on his face.

Climbing the stage Jin knelt down in front of jungkook....

"I love you jungkook...i love you...i don't think I can leave without you...i love you" he threw himself on jungkook who smiled brightly through the tears and hugged the latter tightly pulling him close to his body.

The gathered crowd cooed at the scene, some of them cheered and starts to cry by the scene.

Hobi and jimin wiped their happy tears seeing at their friends confession.

Tae hugged hobi front he side and kissed him on the temple.

Jimin walked to yoongi and looked at him with a pout.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows " what?"

"I love you" yoongi didn't react but jimin punched on his chest making the other to giggle and pulle him into a hug.

"Now say you love me" jimin demands.

"I love you too mochi" yoongi said with a smile. He looked at jinkook couple and smile contentedly.

Meanwhile,

Jungkook and Jin hugged for what felt like an hour's and then broke the hug with a smile.

"I love you jungkook" jungkook's smile grew wider and he pressed his lips on Jin's forehead who closed his with a satisfaction.

"I love you more" jungkook whispers against his skin before Pulling out from the kiss.

Everyone clapped their hand which took jinkook couple attention, they stood up and bowed at the crowd.

As the pair walked out from the stage, the crowd made a path to them and clapped happily shouting congratulations....

Jin was little shy, but jungkook being his side made him to look at the crowd with a proud smile.

"Tae, hobi we will take our leave now" jungkook said.

The others congratulates them and bids good-bye.

Jin thought jungkook would bring him home but jungkook took him to the city outskirts, where they can see a whole Daegu city from bird view.

The whole ride was silent not because of tension or any negative feelings....it's because of happiness...they didn't found a word to speak more over there is no need of words exchange as they both knew what they are feeling right now is love and trust.....

The whole ride, Jin just stared at jungkook with love eyes and jungkook was little bit self conscious due to the stare but he didn't let that to affect his driving.

He drove over the highways and Forest ways to their destination.

When they reached jungkook signed in relief.

"Let's go" he said smiling, Jin nod and hopes off of the car.

They sat on the car hood looking at the city.

Jin slowly leans his head on jungkook's shoulder who smiled as he leans his head on Jin's.

Jungkook inter wines their hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I love you jin" Jin looked at jungkook and smiles.

"I love you too"

The couple spends their time looking at the city lights.

...........

The next morning the news spread like fire.

Jungkook's some fan were happy but some are throwing hate comments towards Jin.

Jungkook made sure Jin that he will take care of it..so don't over think about the matter.

The next say vope couple marrige went ver well.

All of them enjoyed in the marriage.

Everyone are happy that finally everything went well and finally after too much suffer the couple are together.

Jungkook's parents called jungkook asking is the matter true, when they finally realised all are true...they became so happy....

They said they are waiting to meet their son in law.

685:TBC

2022-04-17