8. Doctor Psycho

Seokjin pov;

So finally we got a chance to stay in the hostel inside the campus.

I'm going to stay here for next month as they informed me there are 4 rounds in this competition and I have to pass all these so that I can get the trophy as well a chance to join an internship in international hospitals.

I'm happy...I hope everything will be alright and I can complete this competition without any problem.

I'm a medical student majoring in Psychiatry.

Ya...I'm a psychiatrist student. I love to learn about human nature and I want to be a solution for human depression. So here I am.

Holding my luggage I walked in the corridor in search of my room.

Room no 101....

Mumbling the number my eyes scanned in the hallway...

Ohh there!! I found it.

I walked towards the room and knocked on it softly. The door clicked before revealing the view in front of me.

There was Jeon Jungkook standing with a smile .... umm a bunny smile.

Hi" he greeted me moving to the side, giving me space to enter the room.

"Hi," I said timidly. My eyes roamed on the big room with 2 beds, study tables with chairs. The room has a balcony and one more dore there may be a washroom i think.

Soon my eyes land on the person beside the window sipping his coffee.

"Hey!" He said, waving his hand.

"Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, ''I introduced myself.

"I know. You became so famous in one day. And I'm Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga" he said, showing his gummy smile.

"I'm not famous" I said feeling a little anxious and scared at the same time.

"Hahaha... of course you are. The whole college is talking about you saying how beautiful you are" he looked at me from head to toe before continuing "indeed you are beautiful and there...that brat is talking about you non stopping"

I looked back at Jungkook who smiled sheepishly before scratching his head.

"Ohh" that is the only thing that came out from my mouth.

"I'm your roommate and college student vice president," Suga said, extending his hand towards me.

I looked at his hand and then at him. I didn't realise he was already in front of me.

"Hi," I said as I shook his hand.

"Ahem" I heard Jungkook clearing his throat and I guess he is being jealous here.

Oh...god..this boy is really whipped for me.

I smiled before taking back my hands and turning towards him.

"So what about you?" He tilted his to the right side and looked at me and then Suga.
Then he realised what I meant.

"No..no...I'm not your roommate....i...i...just...came....to...see...you" he said stretching his words.

"Ohh!!"

"Ok...then" then I walked to my wardrobe to place my bag.

Taking out the extra changing clothes, I went to the washroom to clean myself.

I'm tired due to all the travelling and I need a long hot shower.

.......

"You are still here" I said walking towards the mirror looking at Jungkook who was looking at me without averting his gaze.

"Nope! Just wanted to make sure you are comfortable in this room."

"Will you check everyone like this?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Of Course not" I shook my head in disbelief and settled on the other bed.

"Seokjin, what is your major? Jungkook told me you're a medical student" Yoongi asked as he brought our dinner and locked the door behind him.

"You don't have to do that. I was about to go and bring the food ''I said walking towards him as I helped him to place the plates on the bed.

"It's ok, it's your first day only," he said, smiling a little and sitting on the bed.

"Thank you" he smiled and took his place as Jungkook took one more plate.

So i took mine and starts eating "I'm studying Psychiatry"

"Interesting" Suga said as he went back to his food. Meanwhile Jungkook looked at me like he had something to say.

"So I can call you doctor Psycho," he said, making me choke my food.

695;TBC
20220310