22. idol

In newyork;

Finally the concert ends as the crowd clapped and screamed their favourite idol name...saying lot of love yous and miss yous...

Jungkook smiled, bowing at 90° angle, he waved his hands in the air.

"Bye bye guys...love you all!! Take care and let's meet soon"
Jungkook smiled giving a flying kiss as the stage lift went down slowly, he peaked up and gave his iconic bunny smile before completely disappearing.

"Wow!! That was amazing jungkook...the concert went very well" manager pat jungkook's shoulder.

"Thank you" jungkook smiled.

"Ok take a rest now." Manger left the place.

"Oofff" jungkook plopped on the near by sofa.

Staffs starts to give him a shoulder massage and handed him a water bottle.

"Lee can you bring my phone please" jungkook asked to his assistance who nod and left to bring jungkook's phone.

"Wow!! 25 messages and 15 calls" jungkook said opening his screen locker and checking out his messages.

His smile stretched to large reading his best friends messages.

He told them that he has an upcoming concert so he won't be able to attend Taehyung and Hoseok's marrige.

I hate you jeon jungkook.

If you didn't attend the marriage I swear I'll tell all of your fans that you are aliar

Jungkook a pick up the call

JUNGKOOK-ahhhhhh

You rabbit, you idiot you are coming to my marriage that's it and I'm not taking any no from you...if you fail this will be the last message between us.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head by their messages. Then he called Taehyung.

After three rings the call get answered.

"Where are you?" That's the first thing he heard from the other line.

"No greetings? Wow!" Jungkook faked a cry. He can guess Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"I want you here by tomorrow night otherwise this will be our last call Mister jeon jungkook and for your information Hoseok alredy told me he is not going to talk you until you come and greet him" with that the call disconnects.

"Ohh!! This brat is really something" jungkook chuckled seeing at the screen them he typed a message.

I'm really extremely sorry tae. I'm unable to attend your marriage...i hope you understand, please tell Hobi also..love you guys 🥺

Hitting a send button he waits patiently for the reply but it never came even after the blue tick he didn't get the answer.

......

On a Next day early morning the plane reached Incheon airport.

Jungkook came out from the airport with his staff members.

Finally after 2 years he is going to meet his friends personally.

In this two years he became so busy in chasing his dreams that he couldn't bring himself to meet his friends personally but he never missed to call them in mean time.

Even after becoming idol singer he still remained same in every angle...

Including his love life.....

He walked towards the car and sat on the back seat....

As the car passed he saw some couples on the street jogging.

His stomach stirred, his heart suddenly felt heavy.....

Jungkook closed his eyes drifting to 2 years back memories.

528;TBC
06-04-2022