23. hurt

Flash back;

Jungkook was so excited to meet Jin on the next day. He is on cloud nine knowing that Jin is also having the same feeling towards him.

He is little nervous and excited.

"Dad...dad" jungkook's father came out from his room.

"Oh..my son is really happy today.." jungkook's father grinned with a teasing tone.

"Of course yes dad. You know what happened today?? ....oh god...Jin kissed me...ha!! Dad I'm so happy... knowing he is also interested in me ....so i asked him for a dinner tomorrow night" jungkook squeals like a teenage girl.

"Wow...I'm so happy for you boy. When will I get the chance to meet my soon to be son in law??"

"Soon.. dad..soon" jungkook hugged his father with a large grin plastering his face.

"Dad i think you too start dating now" jungkook backed away with a raised eyebrows and teasing smile.

"You brat!!"

"Ouch!! Dad it hurts..ahh" His father Squeezed his ear making him wine.

"Don't ever say like that, your mother may be not with us but I can never bring myself to love some one who is not her"

Jungkook rubbed his ear and pout "mom, dad is so obedient" he said looking at the photo which was hanging on the wall.

His dad hit his head "go you brat..go and wash up"

"Hhahahha...love you too dad" with that jungkook ran to his room.

Meanwhile jungkook's father looked at his wife's photo as his eyes felt warm with tears.

"I miss you honey..."
........

That whole night jungkook couldn't sleep because of happiness, he was just tossing on the bed looking at the clock time to time.

Soon the the sun raised making jungkook even more happier as he got up and freshen up for his college.

After some hours he made a breakfast and ate with his father, after that he left for his college not before hugging his father, giving a kiss on his cheek.

Jungkook was roaming all around the campus searching for Jin but he didn't find him.

'may be he is still in his room' jungkook thought walking towards the hostel with a happy face, he was skipping his steps, humming a song happily.

........

The moment jungkook opened the hostel room his smile dropped and replaced with anger, his eyes turned red, fist forming and his jaw clenched....

There he saw Jin on the bed and a shirtless Eunhoo on top of him, kissing Jin's lips and Jin's hands holding Eunhoo's shoulder.

Without wasting any moment jungkook marched towards them and pulled Eunhoo from Jin and punched across his face, not once, twice it goes on...he didn't stop not when he saw blood oozing from Eunhoo's nose and and lips.

"YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU??" jungkook continue punching.

"Jungkook stop!! STOP ... JUNGKOOK" Jin was screaming and trying to pull the latter but jungkook didn't budge even inch.

"JUNGKOOK WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A MAD MAN, ARE YOU INSANE??"

SLAP

jungkook fell on the floor holding his swollen cheek, his face tilted to his side.

He was shocked by the slap and that moment everything fell silence.

Like the time stopped....

Jungkook slowly raised his head and looked at Jin who was shocked as like him, his hand is still on the air, his face suddenly changed from anger to shock when he met with jungkook's surprised eye.

"Jungk-..jungkook..." Jin shutters his hands slowly fell to his side, he didn't miss that hurt expression in jungkook's eyes.

On the other side jungkook was hurt more than shocked. His mind cloud with a ego as he got up and looked at Jin with a disgusting face.

"I knew it, you are such a whore.....thank God I didn't say what I was going to say....I'm safe now.....shit ......i feel disgust."

He didn't mean it but his ego and hurt made him talk like that and he did, he didn't stopped there he continued...

Jin's eyes went wide hearing the word as he felt sick.

"Thank God you For saving my life....I'm not insane..you!! You behaving like a bitch... allowing other to touch you" jungkook spat with a disgusting evident tone.

Jin was beyond surprise and hurt, his tears slipped and he lowered his head. He never thought jungkook would think like this not when knowing all the truth about his past life. His eyes shut tightly and he bit his lower lip to stop crying but it never happened.

Jungkook looked at them once again with a disgust and turned to leave but his mind changed and he walked back to Jin.

Jin looked at him with a hurt but the next moment made him broke down completely.

"You gave me something...right?? And I don't keep others precious things...here take it" jungkook mocked.....

here take it" jungkook mocked

SLAP!!

Jin's face turned to the side as his eyes went wide, he looked at jungkook with a surprise.

His cheek sting with the pain..more is his heart.......

"Good bye.." with that jungkook left the place.

848:TBC

09-04-2022