16. lie

"Then I went through some treatments regarding my mental health. I got almost 2 years to recover to come out from that traumatic situation. And I came out...there doctors and nurses teach me how to face the world...how to be strong....not lose our hope when we are in our worst condition....i could have died that day or killed myself but I never did that...cause I knew I'm not a coward and i should stay alive and treat others who are facing the same situation...i just wanted to be hope in others life.... I don't want to be a coward by killing myself....it's not my fault I lost my virginity, right?? It's his fault, he should be ashamed of himself that he took his revenge on me...right?? Yoongi...no one said we have shame and self respect in our private parts...did any?? No right!! Then why should I suffer??" Jin said still with his teary trembling figure.

Yoongi shook his head as no and pulled him into a tight hug "no...seokjin...no, you're right. I'm so proud of you. You made it till today and I know you will do it until your last Breath. You're right no one said we have you should ashamed of yourself, that mother's fuckers are the one who should ashamed of their self"

Yoongi might sound cool but deep down he was boiling with anger that would burn any one right in front of him.

.....

Minutes passed and they were still in the same position. Jin calmed down a little and pulled out himself. Wiping his face with his hand he looked at Yoongi with a smile which had a lot of meaning, satisfaction, and comfort.

He was happy that he finally let go of his sorrows, his burdens.

"Thank you for listening to me Yoongi '' there was silent stare between the letters concluding there is a lot to say.

"How are you feeling now?" Yoongi first questions after a long pause.

There was smile from Jin, it was genuine "I'm feeling light headed now...I'm good"

Again the silence stretched as they both looked at each other for a while.

"Yoongi...do you have anything to say?" Jin got little bit excited due to Yoongi's silence.

"So that's why you were cold back then in your school days"

Jin's face relieved by the question as he nod lightly "yes I never wanted to others find out the truth"

"Seokjin"

"Yes?"

Silence.....

"Jungkook told me you met with an accident few years back and lost your most of memories "

There was a pin drop silence after that question, Jin didn't even dare to look up as he knew he was caught. His eyes move here and there. Releasing a heavy sign as he closed his eyes.

After a moment his eyes opened and met with the curious one which was looking at him for a few minutes.

"It's all lie "

"Why?" Yoongi was so cool throughout the discussion just as others explained his personality.

"Promise me you won't say am to jungkook "

There was moment before yoongi said "I'll promise you"

"I was so lonely and broken until Jungkook came into my life. He is the only one always following me throughout the school even when I made it clear to stay away from me. He never bothered to stay away from me....he became light in my dark life and i fell for him in that age...we were small yoongi...when i thought deeply then i realised jungkook will leave me if he once know the truth so I kept pushing him ...cause I knew he liked me back then.....i never wanted to hurt him....i never wanted him to know that i liked him too......more specifically i loved him.....that's why i lied and got distance from him....." Jin looked at Yoongi with a sad smile, his eyes were filled with a crystalline water shining under moonlight which was peeking through their room window.

"What about now??"

This time Jin smiled, blinking his tears away "I want to give this a chance this time. I never thought I would meet him one day..but when i have the chance i don't want to let him go....i wanted to start everything newly..that's why i said I got into an accident "

Yoongi smiled ruffling Jin's hair.

"All the best my bro, I'm here for you. You can count on me" he gave his gummy smile to Jin who nodded his head enthusiastically with a big smile plastered on his face.

725;TBC

21-03-2022