33. still with you

"Ahh it was a long day...how was yours?...i missed you so much" Jungkook said nuzzling into Jin's neck. Jin was busy in making dinner.

"Mine was good....i had a few patients so I came early " Jin stops his working and looks over his shoulder.

"Mmhh~" Jungkook hugs Jin and closes his eyes.

"Wash up and let's have dinner " Jin said turning in jungkook's hold, caressing jungkook's face softly.

"Okay" jungkook kisses Jin's forehead and walks to his room.

.......

Jin was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking?"  Jungkook plopped on the bed beside Jin.

Jin smiles and turns to his side "nothing"

They looked.at.each other without breaking their eye contact, they knew they have to take a next step in their relationship but they were just waiting for their understandings and perfect time.

And now they can feel it is the right time.

Jungkook bring his hands to Jin's face, placing it on his cheek "jin..." He whispered.

"Mmhh"

"I love you"

"I love you more" jungkook smiles and leans forward. Jin smiles and leans forward too....

And the very next moment their lips touched making the couples to go crazy with the feeling.

Jungkook kissed Jin's lips softly and Jin did the same.

They kissed with a passion, love, desire....

When Jin pulled out from the kiss he was breathless...jungkook smiles and kisses him on his cheek.

"Let's make babies...love" Jin smiled shyly and nods his head, pulling the other on top of him.

Jungkook's mouth finds his way back to Jin's who was waiting eagerly....the moment their lips touched there was silence just like the silence between tunder and lighting.....

And the next moment the heat raised up on their bodies as the kiss became more intensive....their heart beat rising, blood flowing became speed in their veins....hairs on their nape stand up due to the sudden tension.....

Jungkook sucks Jin's lower lip untill he get used to the taste of those cherry lips...meanwhile Jin did the same.

The kiss became sloppy...and the room Echoes their smooching sounds.

Jin's hand caresses jungkook's bare back..pulling his husband even loser...his hands travelling back and forth on jungkook's back and shoulder.....soon his hands went to jungkook's hair.....fisting his hair bringing their lips even more close.....Jin deepen the kiss.

A low growl erupted from jungkook's back of throat...he kissed his husband fervently....his hands cupping Jin's cheek and caressing it now and then...

Jungkook pulls out from the kiss and only to reconnect their lips once again...in the process he made Jin to sit down.

Jin raised his hand signalling jungkook to remove his shirt and jungkook did.

Now they both are shirtless. Jungkook pulled out and looked at Jin who was looking so beautiful with a red lips and pink tint on his cheeks.

Jungkook moves his hands on Jin's chest upto his neck...placing his hand on Jin's nape he pulls the other into a sensual kiss.....Jin kissed his husband....