20. Dinner??

Jungkook smiled before moving forward where Jin was standing with a big almond eye, and a surprised look. 

Jin's heart beat raised as jungkook brought his hands to his face side and hold it lightly. He swallowed his saliva and smiled with a excitement. His eyes closed automatically the moment jungkook leaned closer. His lips puckered  alittle.....

Mmmphh.....

But he never felt any kiss on his lips instead he felt wet smooch on his forehead, he was shocked but then composing himself he opened his eyes and looked at jungkook who didn't bother to pull back even after few seconds.

Meanwhile jungkook was happy that he finally asked Jin for a kiss but when he leaned his mind didn't support him and he was nervous....so he kissed on Jin's forehead, when his lips met with the smooth skin of Jin's he lost it, instead of backing out he kissed Jin's forehead for a multiple times without leaving a small space. The kiss was showing his possessiveness, his pure love for the latter and a respect towards his love.

"Don't ignore me.. please" jungkook whispered after breaking the kiss, looking directly into Jin's eyes.

Jungkook can feel they both are feeling weird yet soothing in their hearts. Jin smiled gripping jungkook's wrist and nod his head "im sorry...i was not in a good mood today"

Jungkook smiled, but didn't pulled back. His eyes roaming all over Jin's face....

Jin is flawless inside out....jungkook thought

 Jungkook's tumb slowly glided on Jin's cheeks caressing it in a circular motion....they are still looking at each other with a adoration.

Finally Jin got a courage to take a step and pressed his lips on jungkook's cheek, he didn't pulled back... slowly he trailed his kissed on jungkook's jaw line upto his honey lips....

Jungkook was a taken back by the sudden kiss but reluctantly he got eased.....his stomach feeling funny, his hold tighten on Jin's face, his heart dropped to his stomach.....

And finally their lips met witha electricity jolting up in their every vein sending shivers down to their Spine. They stopped their moment, lips brushing each other, eyes locked to each other....

Both are little bit hesitant to take a next step but looking at each other they got a signal that they were doing correct and then they starts to move their lips slowly....

Maybe time stopped as their lips met, thier hearts pounding against their rib cage....Jin's knees felt weaker, even when he is the one who initiated the kiss. He could only focus on how soft jungkook's lips felt against his own.

Its not a dream but he couldn't believe himself but finally it's happening...he is nervous but enjoying every moment.....

He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since he'd known himself, he didn't feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of jungkook's breath....against his skin....

..........

After that kiss Jin and jungkook sat their with a silence but comfortable one.

They didn't speak with each other because words are not necessary to show their emotions towards the other....they both knew they both are falling for other every day deeply.....

That kiss didn't felt awkward for them instead it gave a courage to take a next step...maybe one of them will ask for a date eventually....

Jungkook took a intiative to drop Jin to dorm and Jin said ok.

When he dropped the latter infront of his hostel, he held Jin's hand and brought it upto his lips and kissed Jin's fingers...Jin blushed and smiled shyly....

"I know you already knew what I'm going to tell you but still I want ask you properly, so you come with me for a dinner tomorrow night....will you join me ....." Jungkook asked with a little bit hesitation and fear that he would get reject but it never happened because Jin said yes...not just a yes...

Jin hugged him and said yes...which made jungkook to stopp breathing for a minute.....

.........

Tomorrow is a big day for both of them...so they didn't sleep all the night thinking about tomorrow dinner.

Jin was just flipping on his bed thinking what would be the best way to react......or how should he react when jungkook proposes him....

"Jin..Jin" Jin wiped his tears quickly and looked at Yoongi.

"It's alredy 2 years ....you still didn't get over him" yoongi said with a disbelief as he sat on the chair.

"It was my first love Suga" Jin said sadly staring at the distance as the memories flooded in the back of his mind......

751;TBC 

05-04-2022