6. lost

Jungkook;

My feet followed his touching his every footprint, my lips curved up. He is beautiful.

Soon we made our presence at the auditorium.

"So....here we are" he smiled his angelic smile.

Oh...god he is so beautiful!! How many days did it take to make this beauty??...

His eyes cresent, cheeks chubby....a small dimple beside his lips...

Cute.....

I just want to drown in those dimples....

"Thank you" he is so polite.

"It's ok." He turned walking on the middle row to take the seat while my feets found their way towards him.

Sitting beside him, looking at him with a smile. He was confused I guess but didn't say anything.

His focus is only on the stage where Yoongi, our college student vice president, is introducing and giving a speech about the program.

"Seokjin" I leaned towards his ear so that he could hear me in between this loud speaker.

His face turned towards me and the next moment his face was flushed with rosy red colour. He leaned backward a little to maintain our personal space which is not necessary especially for me.

"Y...yes" , his eyes on the chair armrest not on me. His ears are bright red, he is blushing........ cute.

"I know you from high school. Why didn't you remember me?" My voice had a little bit of disappointment.

His eyes met mine and his face showed so many emotions, it's so difficult to understand what he was thinking but still I stayed on my ground waiting for his answer but then I felt sorry.... because....

"I'm really sorry jungkook. I got into an accident a few months back and I lost most of my memory....so...I'm really sorry...that's the reason i couldn't identify you" his voice filled with guilt.

shit....

His eyes searched for mine.....maybe searching for my reaction but I didn't say anything cause even I don't know how to react.

Should I be sad because he Lost his memory? Or should I be happy since I finally met him!!!

I don't know....

A sign left my lips as my eyes fell on his fingers which were fiddling with each other.

My hands reached for him but he withdrew his hand before mine touched his hand. Guess I went overboard.

"I'm sorry" he just nodded his head.

"I don't know how to react...but ...don't get me wrong but I'm happy that I met you after a long time. You changed a lot ....I mean...in a good way" i said carefully. I was struggling to find the correct words cause I don't want him to feel offended by my words.

He smiled at me... hmm...maybe shyly..... he pushed his bangs back and looked down.

Haaaa....I really want to die now....

Why is he acting all shy!! Where is that bold and angry bird Jin??

Anyway I like it...

I really want to keep him near me and watch him all day without blinking my eyes.

"So...?" He said, stretching his words.

"Umm... nothing..." I said I was coming out from my day dream. He nodded his head before turning toward the stage and focusing on the introductory program.

I never looked at the stage, I sat there looking at his side profile. Leaning my chin on my palm and my elbow resting on the chair armrest.

554;TBC
20220308