30. Confession

Jin opens his eyes slowly and looked at jungkook who drew back a little to see Jin's reaction.

"Don't play with my emotions.....I'm already broken...." Jin whispers, his eyes holding so much emotions that jungkook couldn't even figure out what they are.

Jungkook was not surprised at all because he knew Jin would definitely reject him.

"I'm not Jin....I'm not...i really do like you, i want to be with you...i love you" Jin smiled sadly, one tear drop slipped from his eyes. He quickly wiped it.

Taking a step back he looked one more time at Jungkook "please!! I'll beg you, stop playing and i don't need your sympathy. I don't believe you." with that he turned and starts to walk.

Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces. He turned and ran to the stage where DJ was playing the songs.

He stopped the music and grabbed the mic.

The crowd stopped.their movement due to the sudden stop and lookes at the stage only to gasp.

"JUNGKOOK...oh.my god..iys jeon jungkook..we love you"

The crowd  strats to cheer for their favourite idol but jungkook is not here for this, he is here to confess his love.

He heard his name screamed by the people and cheers by the crowd.

But his are only focused Jin who looked back by the cheer and starts to walk not bothering to look back. Jungkook disappointed.

Jimin, Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi were surprised to see jungkook on the stage but they didn't made any move.

Hobi smiled at jungkook when the latter congratulate them for their marriage.

"Hello everyone, I'm not here for singing or anything...I'm here to confess my feelings..i know it will affect my carrier but i don't care. Because if I don't do anything I'll loose my love forever....." Jungkook took a deep breath as the crowd went silent, some of them gasped surprisingly and they start to record the videos.

Meanwhile Jin was surprised to hear jungkook's confession and quickly he turned and looked at jungkook with a widen eyes.

Jungkook opens his eyes, his gaze locked with Jin who was looking bewildered.

"I loved one person when I was in highschool and that was my first love. Before i confess he left the School.....i was so sad...then i tried to get over it but i couldn't cause it was my first and pure love.....but God gave me second chance...yes!! I met the same person after six years when I was in college....i was shocked and happy at the same time.....then i decided to confess my feelings for him...but my stupid ass made a wrong move" jungkook chuckled dryly...his eyes sting due to the tears and he let them out.....

People coo with sadness, their eyes get watered....

Jin lowered his head, his own eyes watering. Yoongi changes his look from Jin to jungkook and finally he walked to Jin and placed his hands around Jin.

"He did wrong Jin. Please give him a chance...you both are suffering...please don't suffer anymore...i bet he will take care of you" Jin looked at yoongi and then at jungkook, who was looking at him with tearfull eyes.

"I slapped him and said mean words to him...i know I did wrong but i suffered 2 years without him....and now god gave me another chance..yes!! The love of my life is here...but he is not believing me... ofcourse he won't......how could you believe someone who doubt you... right??...there he is standing" jungkook points his finger and everybody turnes and looked at Jin who looked at them and the at jungkook.

"Kim seokjin...i swear on my life, carrier...i love you from the bottom of my heart......i know I did wrong and in ready to apologise my whole life....I'll beg you for your love.....please give me one chance to show my love....please....i love you....i won't hurt you, I'll protect you, keep you safe, I'll cherish every moment with you, I'll love you untill my death comes to me.....Kim seokjin please trust me and love me....you have my words.....you don't have to doubt me ...because I'm risking all my life and career for you...you can punish me but don't push me........I'm sorry but i love you"

Jungkook fell on his knees.

739:TBC
2022-04_17