24. regret

Present;

Jungkook abruptly opens his eyes and looked out of the window.

I'm sorry Jin..I'm so sorry...you don't deserve any of my words...I'm sorry..I'm really sorry..i hope you will forgive me...i love you Jin...i truly love you....

"Sir we are here" the driver said.

"Ha?? Oh. Ok" jungkook quickly wiped his tears and hope off the car.

"Ha.. welcome welcome Mr. Idol" his dad welcomed him by a bone crush hug.

"Hahaha...thank you dad" jungkook smiled .

"Mom!!" He squeals looking at his mom.

"Kookie..missed you so much baby!! How was your flight??" She asked embracing him.

Jungkook closed his eyes and relaxes in his mother's warm hug.

"Good mom...i missed you too" he kissed her cheek.

...........

"Mom, dad I'm going Daegu this night " jungkook said as they were having their dinner.

"Ohh...correct is it for Tae's marrige?" His mom asked serving kimchi to his plate.

"Yes mom!! I have to be there otherwise they will kill me.... I alredy abandoned them these 2 years and if don't go and meet them this time, they will definitely going to kill me" jungkook laughes making a joke. His parents to laughed and continues eating.

...........

"Bye dad, mom" jungkook hugged.

"Kook, atleast take a driver with you" his mom said placing her hand on jungkook's cheek.

"Mom, please i want to be myself atleast for few days without people surrounding me and I want to enjoy this driving too and more over nothing will happen to me..ok...don't worry" jungkook kisses his mother's forehead and smiled reassuring he will be ok.

Giving his father a hug, he left the place driving his car with a large smile.

He is so excited to meet his friends after two years.

...............

in Daegu;

"Jin where are you going?" Yoongi asked looking at Jin who was getting ready to go.

"Oh.. yoongi my senior called me saying He is here and wants to meet me. So i thought i should go and meet him. Well I'll be back before function starts ok"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive " Jin smiled buttoning his shirt.

"Do you want me to drop you" Suga asked.

"No I'm good, I'll take public transport "

"Take care, call me when you reach"

"Ok"

........

Jin and his senior Ken met at the outskirts of the city. They talked and had a dinner together.

"Jinnie I'm so happy for you. You grown so well. I wish your parents were here to see your success" Ken said walking along side Jin.

"Thank you hyung...i wish the same" Jin smiles looking at the distance.

"Ok then keep in touch and I'll invite you for my marriage and you have to attend ok??" Jin smiled.

"Of course hyung I'll come"

"Come let's go. I'll drop you" Ken insistes but Jin said no.

"Are you sure? It's alredy getting late"

"It's ok hyung. I'll be ok...i just want be alone for some times then I'll go"
Ken smiles and left the place.

Jin waved his hand to Ken saying bye.

Then he starts to walk on the empty street feeling the peace which he lost long ago.

He stopped by the lake and sat there looking at the water. He didn't even notice the time is alredy past 8.

His phone ring brought him back to reality.

"Oh...God yoongi imm sorry guys I'll be coming ok...ok" he said with a hurried voice and starts to walk towards the bus station but to his bad luck, he couldn't find any buses so he starts to walk looking back and forth on the road to ask lift and to his luck he saw a black audi going on the same as him. So he waved his.

And the vehicle took a slow stop. Jin smiled and ran to the window side.

"Can you drop me-" he couldn't complete his sentence.

Jin bent down and looked at the owner and his eyes wide open, his jaw hung low almost touching the road. He backed away quickly.

"Sorry....sorry for the disturbance" he said and starts walking without looking back only to get stopped.

............

Jungkook was driving his car enjoying the song he sung with a smile on his face.

He is so near to his destination when a person approached him.

He slowed the speed and looked at the figure attentively, he swear he felt Deja vu.

His heart starts to beat and dance like a crazy. His eyes didn't even blink once, his smile grew wider.

There stood his love with pretty eyes and smile.

He stopped the car and let the person to ask him.

When he saw Jin backed away with awkwardness he felt sting on his heart knowing he is the reason behind this. He felt ashamed on himself.

He thought what would have been happened if he never accuse Jin, they would be in love, they might be married too...

He came out from the car and called Jin.

"I can drop you and it's ok you're not a disturbance" Jin stopped on his way and looked back.

"It's ok" Jin said walking further without looking back.

865:TBC
09-04-2022

Is the story is boring??