A.N- Authors Update/Sequel Info

Hi all,

For those who are still here, you may remember that I had announced a sequel to my original story "Only Time Will Tell" back in January of this year. It's been seven months, yet nothing has been posted or released regarding that sequel.

For my sake and all of yours, I think I owe you all an explanation. Around the time I had released the sequel announcement, I started to get busier with school and the other hobbies/clubs that I am involved in. While I had started the sequel the day I made the announcement, I had soon dropped it entirely in early February. I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't demotivated at all. After a while of being apart of the Luca fandom, I guess I got a bit bored. I moved onto other interests and didn't feel like updating the sequel. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I still don't want to abandon this story. But with another school year coming soon, I know I won't be able to finish the entire story in that time. Heck, I won't be able to finish it anytime soon. The plans I had for this story simply can't fit into that timeframe.

I don't want to lie and say that I'll be able to consistently work on this sequel and get out chapters at a good pace. At the same time, I also don't want to stop the writing all together. I still want to show you guys what I have written, but only if you want to see it. Are you fine with reading a story that may not get finished for a long time? That's what I want to know. I cannot promise consistent updates, but what I can promise is I will try my best.

I already have 6 chapters written— these were the ones that I had completed back in January. Besides going back and proofreading them, they should be ready to publish. After that, however, I have no other chapters started or planned.

As a result, I will most likely need more time to continue writing. I'm going to try to post chapters at a pace that's comfortable for me. I no longer want to give myself a deadline of "you have to post this many chapters every week!" It's just a bit too stressful. I'd prefer to work on this sequel whenever I feel like it (and whenever I even have the time as well). I hope you all understand!

It's difficult jumping into this fandom all of a sudden after taking a long break. If you notice slight changes in my writing style or elements of the plot that don't make too much sense, please let me know. I appreciate any feedback immensely!

With that being said, I will try not to give up, even if my schedule gets really busy. I appreciate that some of you have stuck around for so long, even when I became inactive on Wattpad. Thank you for the support for the past year— it means so much to me!

I'll see you when this sequel inevitably (and hopefully soon) updates. I'll post an announcement on here when that happens.

Stay awesome

Marx