The 'Talk'

Author's Note: This one is a little shorter but the end will explain why! Remember to Comment, Vote, and Fan!

I had just finished training for the day. When Niall and I got back from our break I decided I would spar against Becca and Clayton. Becca fought like she was cheering. She would jump around doing flips and fancy stuff like that. I was getting annoyed with her so I called the fight. Clayton was a tough fight. He was one of the larger guys in the group. He was strong too but I still won. I ended up tiring him out. It took a while before he called it but he put up a good fight.

                We just finished and I walked into the kitchen. Blake was anxiously waiting for me.

                "Sniff me brotha!" I said and held out my arms. He sniffed in deep and shook his head once again.

                "You smell like sweat!" He sighed, he was definitely frustrated. He was pulling at his hair.

                "I'm sorry Blake! There are just two girls left that are your possible mates." I sighed too. I was just tired.

                "It's ok sister." He said and hugged me.

                "Thanks, now Niall and I are going up stairs and going to sleep." I said, stretching. Niall grabbed my hand and we walked to our room. I was for sure going to tell him tonight. I didn't know how but I was.  We got into my room and both collapsed onto my bed.

                "Niall, we need to talk." I finally said after a few minutes. I sat up and started fiddling with my hands.

                "What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly, sitting up next to me.

                "Um well, remember when we first mated?" I asked him, still messing with my hands.

                "Yeah, it was great." He smiled which made me smile too.

                "Yes it was, but do you remember when Alyssa and Louis were going to his room and you said 'use protection'?" I asked him, finally looking up at him.

                "Yeah, what are you getting to?" He asked.

                "Well our first time, we didn't use protection." I quickly said. Niall's eyes changed from black, showing he was at first anxious, to a deep green, showing he had mixed emotions, then to a really pretty blue, showing love.

                "Does this mean you're pregnant?" He asked, smiling a little.

                "I don't really know. When wolves mate with their mates it's really easy for them to get pregnant." I explained.

                "Oh, when will you find out?" He asked.

                "In a few weeks, my scent should change if I am." I mumbled.

                "Well, I guess we will find out then." He said, hugging me tightly, "Now let's go take a nice relaxing bath together." He suggested.

                "That sounds good to me." I smiled at him.

                "Ok then," he said standing up, "you wait here and I will go run the water." He said before dashing into my bathroom. I had a large claw foot tub in my bathroom.

                I laid back on my bed and waiting for him. I was worried if I was pregnant, I had to fight in a week. What if I am pregnant and something happens and the baby gets hurt? What happens if I lose the baby during the fight?

                "Aussie, the bath is ready." Niall said, breaking me from my thoughts for the second time tonight.

                "Thanks baby, you are the best ever." I smiled and lightly pecked his lips.

                "Anything for you." He smiled.

                We walked into my bathroom and stripped ourselves from our gross clothes. My body was aching. Niall climbing into the bathtub first. He had filled it with bubbles that smelled like Vanilla. I climbing in after him and leaned against him. He started playing with my hair.

                "Babe, what about the fight?" Niall suddenly asked.

                "What do you mean?" I said, turning my face some to look at his.

                "What if you are pregnant? What if you get hurt in the fight and the baby gets hurt? What if-," He then trailed off, he had obviously been thinking the same I had.

                "I was thinking that too. I'm worried about it too." I mumbled.

                "I don't want you to fight." He whispered.

                "Niall I can-," I started to say but he cut me off.

                "I know you're going to say 'you can't do that' but I really don't want anything to happen to you. Or the possible baby in your belly." He said. I knew it wasn't a possible baby. I knew there was a real baby growing in my belly. Just the fact that wolves are easy to get pregnant the first time. I knew I was pregnant. I didn't want my baby to get hurt either but I couldn't leave my family and my friends.

                "Let me talk to Adam, Dad, and Uncle Si." I finally said.

                "Thank you baby." He said and kissed the side of my head.

                "You're welcome." I said and leaned further against him. He trailed his arms down the side of my body. The shocks from our bond still there but not as powerful as before. His hands were rough yet smooth. His fingers were calloused from playing the guitar and his palms were smooth.

THIS NEXT PART WILL BE CONTINUED AS RESTRICTED! I WILL POST THE REST AS NON-RESTRICTED SOON!