The Date

Author's Note: This chapter will be dedicated to two people: kayla4545 and CassieRubineaPaotama for giving the ideas for the date. I mixed their ideas together and hope they like it! I hope you all like it.

I request one thing before you read this chapter though. You will need to grab a couple of things

1) 1 large tub of ice cream, preferably Ben and Jerry's

2) Chocolate, lots of chocolate

3) Kleenex

The next morning Niall woke me up earlier than I liked. I seriously could've stayed asleep for a few more hours but he made me get up. He said that we had to get ready for our date. While he was downstairs eating I was taking a shower. Once I got out I decided to leave my hair naturally curly and put on foundation and eye shadow for my makeup. I couldn't figure out what clothes I wanted to wear but I finally decided on a pair of white skinny leg jeans, a red tank top, a black blazer, and some combat boots. Once I was done and ready I walked downstairs. Niall had already gotten ready before I even woke up, which really surprised me.  (Picture of outfit on side)

                "Are you ready babe?" He asked me and kissed me on the cheek.

                "Yes, are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked him back, I really really wanted to know.

                "Right now, we are going to eat breakfast at this really good diner." He smiled and led me out to his Range Rover. He opened the car door for me and I climbed in. He made his way to the driver's side and we were on our way.

                "What else are we going to do today?" I asked him.

                "I can't tell you that!" He laughed, "But, I promise you will have fun." He smiled at me. It took us a little while for us to get to the diner but once we got there it was adorable. It was retro themed, kind of like Johnny Rockets but not really.

                "Niall, I see you're back." This little old lady said once we walked in.

                "Yes mam, Lucy, I'd like you to meet Aussie, my girlfriend." He introduced me. I'd asked him last night why he says I'm his girlfriend even though he hasn't officially asked me and he said it had sounded a lot better than saying 'mate' over and over again.

                "It's nice to meet you mam." I said and held my hand out for her to shake but she pulled me in for a hug instead.

                "I don't do handshakes," She said then pulled back then led us to a little booth, "but it's nice to meet you. I'm glad my Nialler has finally found someone good for him." She said, her eyes turning a purple.

                "You're a siren." I stated.

                "Yes, I am full blood siren." She said smiling, "You are a wolf, and I since a lot of power coming off of you so I'm assuming you are either a beta or an alpha."

                "I'm a beta but have alpha blood in me. My twin brother is my alpha."

                "Oh my, you are Beta Martin. I apologize for not realizing who you were." She said quickly. It almost bothered me how so many people in the UK knew me like they did.

                "Yes mam, if you don't mind me asking, how do you know me."

                "Dear, you and your siblings are practically famous. Your mother and your aunt and uncles were legends when they were younger."