My Cousin and A Few Other People

"Um, hi it's nice to meet you." I said looking at him weird. He looked really familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it as to where I know him from.

                "It's nice to finally meet one of my cousins." He said, rubbbing the back of his neck then looked at Niall, "Holy crap, you're Niall Horan!" He said, fangirling a bit.

                "Yeah, I am," Niall laughed, "I've watched some of your videos. I understand you're a bit of a fan."

                "You have no clue, the guys and Zoe all love One Direction." He said then started to legit fangirl, "My cousin's mate is Niall freakin' Horan! Um, do you mind if I do a video about this?"

                "Sure, we have to be in it though." Niall laughed. I was completely lost. I had no clue what they were talking about.

                "Absolutely, you don't mind if I call everyone over do you?" Marcus asks.

                "Fine with me, what about you Aussie?" Niall asks me.

                "Um, I guess that's fine with me but can you kinda tell me what's going on. What kind of video are you talking about?"

                "Oh sorry, I run a YouTube Channel. Most of my friends have channels too. You don't mind if I have a video about you and Niall do you?"

                "No, it's fine. I mean he hasn't told his fans he's dating someone so I guess this will help." I said, shrugging my shoulder. What I actually meant was that other people would get to know he was all mine.

                "Great! We can go back to my flat and I'll message everyone." He said jumping up and down. Boy, he was excited. I found it funny that he was acting like a little girl. He walked us out to his car. Marcus probably drove for ten minutes till he pulled to a stop.

                "Alright, we're here. Everyone should be here soon." He said and ran up to his door.  He waited for Niall and me to walk in before he closed the door. His flat was nice; he kinda had a black and white theme going on.

                "I'm just going to get my camera and set it up." He said, smiling then stopped, "Do you want anything to drink?"

                "I'm good." I said.

                "I'm good too but do you have any crisps?" Marcus ran and got him a bag of chips then ran towards the back of the apartment. A few minutes later he came back with a camera and a tripod. He sat it down and started to set it up. He finally got it all set up and there was a hoard of guy running through the door.

                "Where is he?" One of them asked.

                "Are they all here?" Another asked.

                "Where's Harry?" A girl asked quickly.

                "Woah, woah slow down!" Marcus said before anyone else could ask any more questions.

                "Sorry," They all said.

                "Aussie, Niall I would like to meet my best friends." He said then started naming them off. He pointed to a tall guy with brown hair, "This is Alfie, my best friend," Marcus then pointed to the next person. He was a little shorter than Alfie and had blonde hair and blue eyes, "This is CasperLee." He said, saying his name really fast. Caspar waved really fast and had a funny look on his face. Marcus moved on to the next person, "This is Jim and Tanya," he said pointing to a taller guy who had his arm wrapped a shorter girl who was gorgeous! He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes and she had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Marcus moved on to a shorter girl who was beautiful. She had brown ombre hair that faded to blonde and gray eyes, "This is Zoe," and moved to the guy standing next to her. He had the same color eyes as Zoe and had blonde hair, "and this is Zoe's brother, Joe." Marcus moved to another girl who looked a little older than Zoe, "this is the Lovely Louise." Marcus said. Louisa had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty too. Marcus then moved over to two guys who were twins. What is up with me meeting a lot of twins lately? These two guys had brown hair and green eyes. One of them was wearing a blue shirt and the other was wearing a gray shirt with a beanie on. "This is Finn," he said pointing to the one in blue, "and that's Jack." Marcus said pointing to the other one.