Baby, Baby, Baby, OHHHHHHH

Author's Note: So tonight I'm gonna update twice. I'll post the next one in a little while. I'm so excited on all the comments I've been getting on this!

Remember to keep commenting, voting, and fanning!

Niall woke up from fainting probably two minutes after he actually fainted. The look on his face was like you gave him all his favorite food in the world. I'm glad he was so happy. After getting pictures from Dr. Pennington we headed back to the pack house. She said to come back in another two months and she would be able to tell us what the sex was of the babies.

                "What do you think everyone will do?" Niall asked with a permanent smile plastered to his face.

                "Well, Lou and Ally will want us to name the babies after them. Skyler, Grace, and Emma will become Banshees. And I really don't know about the rest." I admitted.

                "I think Harry will try to get you to name one of the babies after him too. And Zayn is a mystery of what he will do. Perrie will be really happy for you." He said, still smiling.

                "So now for names we have to think of two boy names and two girl names."

                "Yes, we will," He smiled even bigger now, "I'm having two little princesses."

                "Hey Niall I have a question." I said. I really wanted to know about his family. I mean they were going to be grandparents too.

                "Yeah babe?"

                "Have you told your parents or your brother?" I asked him.

                "I still think it's awesome you're a fan," He said, "But no I haven't told them. I was going to ask you if you would like to go with me to meet them."

"Niall I would love that!" I said very excitedly, "We will talk to Adam and Dad after telling everyone." Niall nodded and we drove the rest of the way in comfortable silence.

When we finally made it back to the house and I was about to open the door, it was swung open for me. Alyssa, Grace, Skyler, and Emma immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Do you know what you're having yet?"

"Are you gonna name your baby after me?"

"Did you see the baby?"

"When are you gonna pop?"

"Girls, holy crap back off my beautiful pregnant sister," Adam said, breaking his way through the girls and wrapped his arms around me. Wow that was really sweet of him and so unlike him, "who will soon become a giant whale!" He said. Yep, there is the normal Adam.

"And here I thought you were going to be sweet for once." I said, hitting his head.

"Come on Aussie, let's go sit down and tell everyone the news." Niall said grabbing my hand and taking me to the living room. We sat on the couch and everyone sat around us like we were teachers reading a group of kindergartens a story. Dad, Uncle Simon, Cody, and Ashleigh walked in as well to join us.

"Alright, well first off. Everything is perfectly fine with the babies." I said, starting off. I let everything sink in.

"Wait, did you say babies?" Louis piped up.

"Yes, yes she did." Niall said smiling.

"HOLY CRAP WAY TO GO NIALL!!!" Louis and Harry shouted. This caused both of us to blush deeply and both of the boys to get slapped upside the head.

"You're having twins?" Liam politely asked, both Niall and I shook our heads.

"Triplets?" Perrie and Zayn asked at the same time. We shook our heads again.

"Quads have always run in the family." Uncle Simon said, smiling at the two of us. Everyone looked at Niall and I for confirmation, we nodded. There were screams coming from all around the house. I knew mom and Uncle Simon both had twins but I have yet to meet them. They were identical like me and Skyler or Adam and Blake.

"You have to name one after me!" Alyssa said, jumping up and down beside me.

"And after me!" Louis joined in.

"Me three!" Harry also said. Wow, Niall was right about that.

"We've been over this already!" I groaned.

"We will not name our children after you!" Niall also groaned.

Lou, Alyssa, and Harry all pouted, "Well, have you decided on the names yet?" Perrie asked.

"No, not yet. Niall is thinking of the girl names and I'm thinking of the boy names."

"Have you thought of a baby shower?" Grace asked. I knew she was excited about throwing a shower.

"Nope, I will leave that all up to you." I said, the look on her face was priceless.

"You are the best!" She squealed and latched herself onto me.

"Adam, could you get your girlfriend off of me."

"Come on babe, let's go watch a movie." He said and pulled her off of me.

"Wait Adam," I said stopping him, "I just wanted to let you know Niall and I were going to visit his family. Is that ok with you?" I asked him.

"Of course it is sister." He smiled, "I'll have Blake do the little paperwork you have."

Blake was still with Krysta. I've heard she's awake but practically the whole left side of her body is broken from being thrown against a rock. She also had a small concussion but it was gone. Werwolves heal fast but since the whole side of her body was broken it's taking a little bit longer for her to heal.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him. After that Niall and I ran up to pack some clothes. I packed some jeans and some sweaters. It was colder in Ireland than it was here in California. While Niall was packing he was also talking to his mom. He was saying how he wanted to come and visit and how he was bringing his girlfriend. I smiled really big when he called me that. We haven't really made it official and we hadn't even been on a first date yet considering all the Lucifer crap that's been going on.

After he hung up me laid down next to me in the bed, "We need to order plane tickets." He said and yawned.

"If you get up and get my computer I'll order them." I smiled sweetly at him. He got out of the bed quickly. He walked over to my little desk and got my laptop then practically ran back to the bed.

"Here ya go love." He said. I kissed his cheek and went to British Airways website.

"There is a flight tomorrow at four in the morning." I said and pouted a little bit.

"I know the time sucks but by the time we land it would be two in the afternoon the next day." He said.

"Then I guess that's what flight we're taking. I'm just going to be kinda cranky from waking up early." I said and laid my head back on my pillow.

"Well, let me text mum and we can go to sleep." He said then began texting his mom. I was going to need a lot of coffee in the morning and some good food.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to get you plenty of coffee." He said smiling.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked and he nodded, "Oops." I smiled.

"Now let's get some sleep. Greg is going to pick us up tomorrow." He said and pulled me to him. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest. It was going to be a long flight tomorrow.