The New Family

*one week later*

                Today the babies had a checkup to get shots and to see how much they weigh. We would also be finding out what they were going to be. I had a feeling that Dalton would be a wolf but I didn't know about the rest. He was just growing so much faster than his brothers and sisters.

                "Niall can you have Ally come help us?" I asked him as I got out of the shower. He nodded and spat out toothpaste and left the room. I put on some skinny jeans, a Jack Daniels hoodie, and some black converses. I watched my babies as they squirmed around on the bed. We ended up getting a new mattress and bedding. 

                Niall and Ally walked in along with Louis. Niall walked back into the bathroom and started taking his shower.

                "What are they going to wear today?" Louis asked.

                "How about you pick their clothes out and I change their diapers." I told him and both Ally's and Louis' faces lit up. I was almost afraid of what they would pick out for them to wear. They ran over to their little dresser and looked through the clothes while I changed diapers. I still wasn't too fond of doing that but oh well.

                Two minutes later Ally and Louis came back. They had picked out onesies that said 'Thing 1','Thing 2, etc. You get the point. I thought it was funny because it was like the picture they all took together. I laughed and Ally, Louis, and I quickly got them changed. Once Thing 5, David, was changed Niall came out and looked at the five of them and a big smile grew on his face.

                "They look adorable." He smirked.

                "We picked it out!" Louis and Ally cheered.

                "Come on babe, we got to get to the doctors." I said and picked up Storm. Niall picked up Starr and Dalton, he had become an expert at carrying two of them at a time, even though it scared the piss out of me, which he knew. Ally picked up Dustin, and Lou picked up David. We walked out to the car and put them all in car seats. We managed to find the four from when I was a baby but had to buy another one, even though we had already bought five when we were in Dublin. We would use the new ones in the other vehicle we bought so we wouldn't have to move everything around. Niall's parents were coming in a few days and would be bringing the cribs and new car seats and strollers, for now they were sleeping between Niall and I. I missed cuddling with him.

                Ally and Louis got in their car and followed us. They had volunteered to help us at the doctor's office. It took us about ten minutes to get to the office. Dr. Pennington's office was outside of the pack land and used it as a human and supernatural doctor's office. Once we pulled up we all got a baby and Niall got two. We walked into the office and I got several heads bowed to me and saw several eyes widened.

                "Ally can you hold David so I can sign us in?" I asked her. She nodded and sat down carefully and I handed David to her. I walked up to the desk and noticed a human was there this time.

                "Hi, I have an appointment with Dr. Pennington." I told her, being polite.

                "What's the patient's name?"

                "Starr, Storm, David, Dalton, and Dustin Horan." I said and watched her eyes grow big.

                "Alright, she will be right with you." She said after the shock wore off. I sat back down beside Niall and took David back from Ally.