The Meeting

*backstage after the concert*

Grace, Skyler, and I were waiting backstage for the boys to be ready so we could finally meet them. My wolf was even more excited than before.

"The boys are ready for you now." The one and only Paul announced. I mentally fangirled when he talked to us. IT WAS PAUL FREAKING HIGGINS!!!! He led us to the dressing room and knocked on the door. I was suddenly hit with the tropical smell of bananas and mangoes.

"Mate." I whispered.

"Boys, I would like you to meet Grace, Skyler, and Austin." Paul said, introducing us.

My eyes immediately fell on Niall, who was also staring at me, "Mate." I said, but was joined in by Harry. I tore my eyes off of Niall and saw Harry staring intently at my twin.

"Woah." Grace said after a few minutes of silence.

"Awe Hazza found his mate!!" Louis shouted, which made Harry and Skyler blush and the rest of us to laugh. Obviously they knew about werewolves.

"Hello, I'm Harry." He said, walking up to Skyler, and she introduced herself. I watched them and was then greeted with the sweet smell of bananas and mangoes again.

"Erm, I'm Niall." My mate said, sending shivers down my spine.

I could feel my eyes change as my wolf pushed her way to the surface.

Mate! Mark mate now! My inner wolf chanted to me repeatedly. "I'm Austin." I said, ignoring the wolf inside me.

"You're a werewolf." He stated, and I nodded, "I'm part vampire and part siren." He explained. Sirens were very interesting. Their eyes changed colors as to what they were feeling. They had mood eyes. They were also kinda rare. 

"Niall, you're my mate." I quickly said, wanting to get the awkward part over with.

"Really?" He asked, with a small smile growing on his plump lips. I was about to confirm him being my mate when Paul walked into the room. "Sorry ladies, it's time to go."

"Wait!" Niall and Harry shouted at the same time.

"Paul, since this is our last show of the tour can we stay here for a while?" Harry asked.

It looked like Paul was thinking about it then finally said, "Call the boss." Simon Cowell.

"This will be easy." Harry said, once Paul walked out of the room. He really didn't know how easy. Simon was actually our mom's brother. He was also the alpha of his own pack. Liam has pulled his phone out and was dialing Simon's number and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello boys." The familiar voice said over the speaker.

"Hey Simon." They all chorused together.

"Simon, the boys and I were wondering if we could stay in here for a while." Harry said.

"Can I ask why?"

"Well, I found my mate." Harry said.

"And my mate found me." Niall continued.

"That's great boys! What are the lucky lady's names?" Simon asked, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Austin and Skyler." Niall said, then looked at us for our last names but was interrupted by our uncle.

"Aussie? Sky? Is that you?"

"Hey Uncle Simon." We said at the same time.

"Uncle?" All five boys asked while Uncle Simon asked, "And I presume Grace is there as well?"

"Hey Simon!" Her cheery voice piped up.

"Hello darling. And boys go to their pack house. I will explain everything. And I would also like to catch up with my nieces and nephews." Simon said then hung up.