CHAPTER 20

Val's POV

Waking up early was something that I hated but it wasn't too bad when I had a handsome German cuddling me without his shirt on. I watched him sleep peacefully and took in how cute he looked with his mouth slightly open. As if Seb could sense that I was looking at him he opened his eyes and frowned from the bright sunlight streaming into the room. The bight light seemed to make his blue eyes shine even brighter than they already were. He suddenly became shy as if he wasn't always the one always making cheeky jokes any chance he could. He turned away so that his back was facing me and buried his face into the pillow.

"God Val you can't look at me like that this early in the morning or I wont be making it to the final session of testing today." He said but it was mumbled because his face was buried in the pillow. I giggled at his behaviour and hugged him from behind and gave him small kisses along the back of his shoulders. Seb groaned even louder and tried to shuffle away from me causing me to gasp in fake hurt.

"Fine no more cuddles for you! I'm going back to my room." I said pushing the blanket off be but before I could swing my legs off the bed to leave, Seb grabbed me from behind and pulled me straight back into his chest.

"No! I was kidding." He said with a small pout but soon smiled and leant in to give me a sweet kiss. My eyes fluttered shut and I enjoyed the kiss and the feeling of being held by Seb in his strong arms. Our moment was ruined by the blaring notifications coming from Seb's phone. He groaned and rolled over grabbing his phone and opened the notifications while he was still cuddling me and began going through his phone for both of us to see. The first thing to pop up were emails from Britta notifying Seb of how the media was reacting to his interview yesterday of him admitting to being in a relationship. My eyes widened at just how many news outlets had reacted to that interview and all of their headlines.

"Will this new relationship jeopardise Sebastian Vettel's race season?"

"Who is Sebastian Vettel's new flame?"

"Is Sebastian Vettel and Hanna Flora back together?"

"Who cares who Sebastian Vettel is dating! Let's talk about his average testing weekend."

"Is Red Bull sand bagging their testing weekend? Is Sebastian Vettel using his new relationship as a ploy to distract us from their poor car design."

Sebastian sighed and put his phone down and hugging me even tighter.

"Don't worry about those Val, You know they write anything for clicks these days. None of this is true." Seb said stroking my cheek sensing my uneasiness without me having to even saying a word. So instead I smiled and kissed him and tried to show him that I wasn't bothered by it at all but behind my confident exterior there was one news article that bothered me. It was the one mentioning if Seb was back together with Hanna. Now I wasn't going to lie to myself and say that I didn't already know about Seb's last relationship with the German supermodel but it bothered me that he had never opened up to me about it and I was never the one to over step boundaries. I decided that this wasn't the right time to ask about him about it because I didn't want to bother Seb before his final session of testing later today.

It was now 6:30am and we were both dressed and I was now in the kitchen cooking Seb his breakfast whilst he sat there watching me while Hekki made Seb his protein shake. I was trying my hardest not to be bothered by Seb's intense stares that were making me blush since we weren't the only ones in the room. I handed him his oats and fruit salad but when I slid him his food he grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go but instead intertwined our fingers. I tried to take my hand away before Hekki saw but I was too late because Hekki was already looking at us.

"I want my own room from now on. Stop looking at Val like you're about to eat her instead of your breakfast Seb! She's as red as those strawberries in your fruit salad right now Seb."Hekki said lightly slapping Seb's hand so that Seb would let go of my hand. I blushed and frowned at Seb but leant over to give him a quick kiss.