CHAPTER 9

Seb's POV

After no reply to my text from Val and her basically speeding off from me I tried to seek for her again the next day at the factory. Despite Britta telling me to wait a few days. I arrived an hour earlier in hopes to catch her and explain to her that nothing she heard me say was true. As I entered the factory I saw Valerie heading to her office. I speed walked towards her and it seemed like she noticed and she decided to run towards her office trying to avoid me. She had made it to her office and was about to slam her door shut but I jammed my foot into the door and quickly came in and then locking the door behind me. I turned to find her flushed and breathing heavily while I gave her a bashful smile.

"Hi." Was all I could say realising everything I had planned to say to her went out the window. I completely blanked and was now a nervous wreck in front of her. She looked as beautiful as ever but her eyes were swollen and it killed me to think that she cried because of me.

"How can I help you Mr Vettel." She bit back while placing her bag on her desk and taking a seat.

"Please don't call me that." I whined almost begging.

"Well, I am just the cook so what else am I meant to call you?" She said looking at me dead in the eye. I hated this and I hated how cold she was towards me when I wanting nothing more then to hold her, kiss her and more.

"Val you know that's not true." I sighed and walked towards her across the room. She didn't move so I took it as an okay sign to get closer and to crouch in front of her.

"Sebastian who were you kidding saying that you liked me. We're from different worlds and it's true I'm just the cook but that's okay I promise that we can forget everything that happened and I won't cling to you or make the away races uncomfortable." She said with a sad smile.

"No! Valerie I want you to cling to me and I do like you so damn much! You are not just the cook everything you heard me say to Evan was a lie. I was trying to protect you because I know how much of a gossip Evan is in the garage so I was trying to get him off our backs so that we could decide together how to approach the situation. Please Val you have to believe me that I don't want to forget and act like nothings happened." I said grabbing her hands. She yanked her hands away and stood up angrily.

"So I'm just a situation that needs to be dealt with? No thank you. I know how I feel so I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble Mr Vettel so if that's all you wanted to say then I think we're done. I need to begin working and cook lunch for the team." She said then storming out of her office. I was now alone and it dawned me how poor my choice of words were. I had just made it 100 times worse then it was before. I sighed and made my way out of her office and towards the main foyer. I bumped into Britta who was surprised to see me here so early.

"Why are you here so early?" She said suspiciously.

"I tried to make up with Val but I accidentally called her a situation and made things worse." I said quietly so no one could hear.

"Sebastian I told you to wait a few days and to not approach her so soon when her feelings are still raw." Britta said shaking her head.

"I know but I just needed to let her know that it wasn't true but she won't listen to me." I said frustrated.

"Leave her alone and head to your sims session. Don't approach her and cause others to speculate anything please." Britta said before walking away from me.

Val's POV

I didn't mean to blow up at Seb like that but I was still so upset and not to mention slightly hungover. I was being sensitive but I wanted nothing more then to hug him and be with him. I know he didn't mean to call me a situation but I was trying to protect myself and deny that I felt so deeply for him. I had a whole day ahead of me though so I pushed all my feelings down and walked into the kitchen and began todays lunch trade. I silently worked with the entire team until Tyler walked up to me and gently grabbing my arm to get my attention.