CHAPTER 24

NSFW

Seb's POV

As the sun rays slowly rolled into the room I felt a slight stirring next to me and opened my eyes to the most wonderful sight. Val was tightly pressed up against my side with her bare chest. My breath hitched and I had to control myself and not let my hormones get the best of me. I took the chance to look at Val peacefully sleeping next to me with her most slightly ajar. I leant down and kissed her gently but when she kissed me back and her body withered against me I broke the kiss to see Val wide awake.

"I can get use to waking up to that." Val said with a shy smile as she nuzzled into my neck. Seeing Val acting shy in front of me made smile widely.

"Well, get used to it because I'm not letting you go anywhere. I can't get enough of you baby." I said stoking her cheek trying to get her to look up at me and when she did I felt myself get instantly hard at the sight of her pure beauty.

"That look right there is going to be the death of me." I said burying my face into the crook of Val's neck. "Let's get ready and head out for some lunch" I said peeling off the sheets and standing up. Val quickly grabbed the sheets to try and cover up her chest.

"Don't hide yourself from me liebling. You are perfect." I said caressing her cheek. I didn't want her to feel like she had show herself to me but I also wanted her to know that she was beautiful and that she could be comfortable around me. Val smiled and bit her lip and as if she could read my thoughts she peeled the sheets off her body and stood up as she walked past me with a sway of her hips.

"How about we shower together to save some time hmm?" She asked with a devilish smile.

My jaw must have been wide open because Val began to giggle and walked towards me and pull me into the bathroom. I was still in a daze at what was happening but the sounds of Val turning on the water broke me out of my trance. She was now standing in front of me but was still in her cute panties as she walked under the shower head. The material became transparent as she wet her hair and smiled at me and I could feel my dick harden. I took off my underwear and I saw Val blush as I joined her under the water. She began washing her hair and started washing my body giving me slow strokes up and down my torso and stopped right above my aching hard length. She looked at me to see if what she was doing was okay and when I nodded. She grabbed my dick and started stroking me slowly while looking at me straight in my eyes. Her brown eyes were twinkling with arousal as she continues pumping my hard length. I moaned and my head fell back and I felt like I was about to cum and then she started to kiss my neck and smashed our lips together in a hot kiss. That was all it took for me to come undone and I came hard and with a soft grunt and bucked  my hips into her hands. Val got down on her knees and licked me clean and I quickly grabbed her and kissed her hard backing her into the shower wall and she yelped so I took the chance to deepen the kiss and pin both her hands above her head. I kissed down her neck and down the valley of her perfect breast and took a nipple into my mouth while I let go of one her wrists and fondled her other causing Val to moan use her free hand to tug on my hair. My hand wandered down towards her core but I stopped and looked at Val.

"Is this okay? We can stop now if you're not ready." I looked at Val and she bit her lip and pulled me into a kiss.

"It's okay." That was all she needed to say and I kissed her again and pushed her into the wall as my hands travelled back down to her core and my fingers dipped into her panties my fingers rubbed up and down her fold. Val let out a soft whimper as her hip jerked from my touch. I continued teasing her and I inserted a finger. I felt how tight she was as she clenched around my finger and I imagined how good that would feel being inside her. I pumped my finger slowly and kissed Val again while she grinned into my finger. I then inserted another digit and I felt her walls stretch. Val moaned into the kiss and I felt her clench her thighs together. I leant down and began kissing her core as my fingers thrusted in and out of her wet pussy. Val's breath quickened and I knew she was close as I continued licking her clit. After few more licks she came onto my tongue. I rose up and kissed Val again and she tasted herself and sighed into the kiss.

"I guess showing together won't save time at all." Val giggled and pushed back my wet hair from my eyes.

"But it's a lot more fun." I said grabbing Val by the waist and kissing her. We both finished showering and got ready for our day out.

We were both now dressed ready for lunch. I was in a white polo and denim shorts while Val was wearing a pretty summer dress.

"I'm so hungry! And I mean for actual food Sebastian." Val said as she reached out and kissed me. I laughed and kissed her nose and held her tight.

"I know a good restaurant with amazing food and drinks." I said taking her hand as we made our way towards the lobby. We made our way to the garage where I had parked my Aston Martin that the team provided me for the weekend.

We both got into the car and I drove us to our lunch destination. When we arrived at valet we both got out and I handed keys to the valet worker and grabbed Val's hand as we entered the restaurant. I had made a reservation before hand so we were seated right away. The waister came right away and asked for our order.

"What would you like to order" I asked Val.

"I'll have the salmon with steamed veggies please." Val said.

"Make that two and two pints of your best lager please."

"Yes, of course Mr Vettel." The waiter said and left our table.

"How did you know I would want a beer?" Val asked with smile,

"Well, I assumed all Aussies enjoyed a beer and also last time after testing I found you with Daniel drunk from a few pints of beer." I said remembering when Hanna had confronted Val.

"Good memory Vettel" She said teasing me.

The food soon came out I was glad to see Val tuck into her meal without any hesitation.

We both had our lunch and talked about the upcoming season and what was yet to come.

"So will I be seeing you only on race weekends?" Val asked cautiously.

"Well, I was wanting to ask if you wanted to come back with me to Switzerland between race weekend at my place and then I could stay at your apartment when I was needed at Milton Keynes?" I asked biting my lip.

"That sounds great as long as I'm not intruding into your space Seb. I would be happy for you to stay at my place when you're needed at the factory and I would love to come stay with you in Switzerland if you would have me." Val said reaching over and grabbing my hand.

"I would want nothing more than having you in my home." I said squeezing her hand. I felt a weight light off my shoulders as we agreed on how we spend time together outside of work.

We had finished lunch and our drinks and Val was slightly tipsy from her beer as I guided her out of the restaurant.

"Would you like some ice cream babe?" I asked Val as I hugged her.

"Yes please!" Val answered in delight as I laughed and guided her towards an ice cream parlour.

"What flavour would you like?" I asked Val.

"Mint please." She said with a cute pout.

I ordered two scoops of mint ice cream and we both sat at a bench over looking the sunset and enjoying the ice cream. I fed Val spoonfuls of ice cream and she laughed at the romanic gesture. I scooped some ice cream for myself but there was some on the side of my lip which Val leaned in and kissed me removing the remaining ice cream on my lips. I smiled into then kiss deepened the kiss and slipped my tongue into it and tasted the mint ice cream on her tongue. We broke apart and I rested our foreheads against each other.

"I love you." I said meaning every word.

"I love you too Seb." She said not hesitating at all. I grabbed her face and kissed Val deeply.

"I can't wait for the race season to begin. We are going to make the best memories." I said as I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"I'm looking forward to it superstar." Val said kissing me and hugged me as we watched the sun set.