CHAPTER 21

Third Person POV

It was like the air was too thick to breathe. Sebastian stood there looking at Valerie who was looking at Hanna who knows in turn looking at Sebastian. This was straight out of a movie and for Seb it was a horror film. He tried to regain his composure so that Hanna wouldn't suspect that Valerie was the woman in the pictures with him because Hanna would surely put together that Val was his girlfriend because he had confirmed it to the media yesterday that he was dating the woman in the pictures. He knew what Hanna was cable of doing and saying since he had witness her jealousy first hand. They all stood there but it was Hanna who broke the silence first and made her way towards Sebastian.

"Hello there Sebastian." She said in a sickening purr. Sebastian shuddered and took a step back trying to keep his distance. Val stood there watching the scene unfold in front of her eyes and couldn't believe her worst fear was coming true. Sebastian along with Hanna were standing in front of her and she couldn't even do anything because it would give up their cover.

"What are you going to just stand there or are you going to greet me properly?" Hanna said while looking at Seb with a devilish smirk making everyone who was in the room feel uncomfortable.

"Look Hanna I don't know what game you're trying to play but you shouldn't be here right now or ever. Now if you'll excuse me I have places to be so I suggest you leave right now." He said in a harsh tone. He walked straight past Hanna and Val understood what Seb was trying to do but out of shock Val was rooted in her spot. Seb had already walked away back to the back of the kitchen while Hanna watched him but when he was gone Hanna moved her gaze to Val.

"Hmmm I know he's dating someone from the factory because theres no way he could have met someone new that fast." Hanna said to Val not even addressing Val properly. Hanna narrowed her eyes on Val and looked her up and down. "It can't be you since he wouldn't date a cook and the woman in the picture had a much better body anyway." Hanna said while looking at her nails as if she didn't just insult Val straight to her face. Hanna looked up at Val one more time and rolled her eyes and left the building in her red bottom heels leaving an echo from her stilettos. Val stood there disgruntled and stunned that Hanna didn't even think it was possible that Val was the woman in the pictures. Valerie scoffed and made her way back into the empty kitchen where a nervous Seb was pacing back and fourth. Val stood there with her arms crossed and cleared her throat which made Sebastian stop pacing. He looked at her and his face was full of panic and it made Val laugh out loud.

"Hello Seb, are you just going to stand there or are you going greet me properly."Val said with a cheeky smile trying to imitate Hanna from earlier. Seb rolled his eyes at her but laughed at how stupid Hanna had sounded.

"You really know how to pick them don't you. Hanna is a real sweetheart! I wonder why you two ever broke up." Valerie joked sarcastically but she was being dead serious. "She said she knows you're dating someone within the factory and that it couldn't possibly be me because apparently you would never date a chef. OH and because the woman in the pictures had a better body than me supposedly." Valerie said but doubled down in laughter. No matter how stunning Hanna was Valerie knew Hanna was rotten to the core simply by how Hanna treated anyone who she deemed beneath her in status and fame.

"I'm not sure of you're angry or actually joking right now." Sebastian said clearly confused by Valerie's reaction.

"I mean am I angry that your stunning ex girlfriend just insulted me and then proceeded to undress you with her eyes?" Val answered.

"I am so sorry for that Val are you okay? Look I want you to know that she means nothing to me" Seb asked biting his lip.

"I'm a little stunned to see her here but don't worry I trust you Seb so don't worry about me okay! You need to focus on that last session of testing for the team" Val said and walked towards Seb to hug him. Seb instantly relaxed into the hugged and rested his chin on top of Val's head. They were both enjoying the moment but Britta suddenly bursted into the kitchen and interrupted their moment making them break apart but Seb and Val relaxed seeing it was just Britta and not a team member.