CHAPTER 14

Seb's POV

Waking up the next morning I felt some slight stirring next to me and felt an arm wrapped tightly across my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Valerie sleeping peacefully tucked into my side. Adoration swelled in my chest and I pulled her closer taking in her scent and feeling a sense of peace and serenity in this moment. I knew that this would be the last moments of peace before heading off to testing and being in the eyes of everyone in the paddock. Val must have felt my hold tighten and slowly opened her eyes and I was caught red handed gazing at her while she was asleep.

"God I know for a fact I don't look that good waking up." Val said feeling shy and burying her face into my chest. I let out a chuckle and blushed that she thought I looked good. I grabbed her chin and moved her hair out of her face and gave her a sweet kiss that soon after she melted into after the first initial shock.

"And I know for a fact that you actually look stunning all the time so none of that darling." I said breaking the kiss and taking in her flustered cheeks and pouty lips. She dove back into my side and hugged me with her entire body and I felt myself stir since the only thing separating us was her thin pj's and did I mention it was very early in the morning.

"We should get ready or I won't be able to leave this bed at all." I said with an embarrassed smirk and Val could sense why with her looking down towards the blanket while bitting her lip. She gave me one last kiss and got up out of her bed and I could finally see her whole body. Her sun kissed skin looked even more ravishing with her black silk shorts riding up giving me a glimpse of her toned and curvy backside.

"Ill make us some coffee while you shower." She said with a wink and with a sway of her hips walked out of the room leaving me sat there with my mouth slightly ajar. I grabbed a pillow and groaned into it and mentally scolded myself for not being able to control my hormones around her. I can't believe I was behaving like a teenager around Val but I know for a fact that she wasn't even trying to evoke these feelings out of me. She was so reserved and shy around everyone else it felt so nice to have her feel comfortable around me. I quickly got up and made my way into the bathroom to have a very very cold shower.

I had finished getting ready and was now fully dressed in my red bull gear. I made my way into the kitchen and found Val swaying her hips while cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her and hugged her being careful not to startle her. She froze but eased into my hold and relaxed her body against mine.

"Hekki seems to know that you're at my place so he requested I cook you breakfast and make you a green juice." Val said taking my hand up to her lips and giving it a kiss. She turned around and looked at me straight in my eye with a glint of mischief. "Seb, how does Hekki know that you're at my place?" She said hugging me so that I was now entrapping her against the kitchen counter.

"I had to tell him so that he wouldn't show up at my place to pick me up for the airport today." I said in all honesty. She smiled at me and buried her face in my chest.

"God how am I going to face him and Britta. If Hekki knows you're here then I know that Britta defiently knows you're here." She mumbled into my chest. I laughed at how cute she was behaving and how embarrassed she was getting.

"Val you do know they both know we are dating and soon enough the whole team will know but for now I want to keep you all to myself. Which will be hard because you are irresistible" I said taking ahold of her face and squishing her cheeks together and kissing her. If anything she was even more shy and buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"Well, I better get ready and we can head to the airport. How are we going to be stealthy about arriving at the airport together?" She said looking at me with a worried expression.