CHAPTER 25

Val's POV

*NSFW*

Before I knew it Seb and I were back on a private jet heading back to London. There would be a team briefing which Seb had to attend while I needed to go back to my apartment to quickly pack for my trip back to Switzerland with Seb. If I was being honest I wasn't sure what was happening. When I asked Seb how we were going to make this work and if we would only be seeing each other at race weekends, I was not expecting for him to asked me to come to his home without any hesitation as if he had been thinking about it all along. Soon we were both headed towards the airport and a private jet was waiting for us upon our arrival with Britta and Hekki behind us.

"Do you always take a jet?" I asked Seb as we both got out of the car.

"Only to impress pretty girls." He said with a cheeky smile biting his lip.

"So every day?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I know this is hard for you to believe but he sucks at talking to women. It doesn't help that his head looks like that. I may have to ask you to get a head scan Val or maybe an eye test once we land. What possessed you to be with this animal?" Hekki said earning a smack from Seb as Britta and I laughed.

"Excuse you I am very cute well, at least my mother thinks so." Seb mumbled as he slumped into his seat sulking.

"Well, I think you are insanely dashing and irresistible Seb." I said earning a gagging sound from Hekki.

Seb reached over and gave me a chaste kiss and as we pulled apart Britta shook her head and sighed.

"How am I going to manage you two once the season starts? We might as well announce your relationship now instead of waiting until the summer break!" Britta said throwing her hands in the air. Seb and I giggled and I grabbed Britta's hand giving it a light squeeze.

"I promise we won't make out in the middle of the paddock but I can't make any promises for when we're inside Seb's drivers room." I said and Britta gasped drastically.

"I'm kidding Britta! We will be on our best behaviour." I said trying to comfort Britta but Seb and I couldn't contain our laughters that spilled over.

"Thank god for my pay check because you two are going to have to pay for my therapy after this season." Britta said and everyone laughed and settled into their seats as the captain announced that we were taking off. I looked at Seb and he grabbed my hand as the jet took off.

"I can't wait for you to see my home Val. This is going to be the best week ever." Seb said stroking my hand with his thumb.

"I love you Seb." I said tightening my on of his hand.

"I love you too liebling." Seb replied as we both gazed into each others eyes excited for the next chapter in our lives together.

Seb's POV

We had soon landed in Switzerland and from the jet we were able to head straight to my home. Britta and Hekki bid their farewells as the headed home to their families which left Val and I alone in a car headed to my home late that night. We both sat in a peaceful silence as the tiredness form travel took over us. I reached over and grabbed Val's hand as we slowly approached my home. As the driver made his way onto my drive way I helped a sleepy Val out of the car and paid the driver as he took out our luggage. Once we made it into my home I grabbed Val and hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. She sighed into the kiss and leaned into my touch as we both stood in the main foyer of my home.

"Welcome to my home liebling." I said stroking her cheek. Val giggled and jumped into my arms and I held her tightly with her core flushed against my crotch. I was surprised at her sudden burst of energy but I wasn't mad about it. Val bit her lip before diving in to kiss me hard. Our tongues fought for dominance and as I held her closer, Val moaned giving me a chance to slip my tongue in as she grinned her hips into my hardening member for much needed friction for the both of us. We continued kissing as I carried her towards the kitchen counter and rested her on the cold surface. What she said next made me want to cum into my pants.