party

I laughed and we went back to getting ready. Once she was done it was off to the nail shop. Marcus treated so I got my nails, feet and eyebrows done. As much as I wanted to kill the woman for plucking my eyebrows when she was done I must say I looked like a completely different person. Key and I took like a million pictures on both of our phones, it was crazy that I was doing what I watched bunches of other girls doing. Having fun with friends. Key and me became close overnight but I loved it. We decided to stop and get something to eat before going to get ready. When we walked in to the pizza place there was a group of guys standing around. Both in sweats and a t-shirt we walked to the counter amongst a bunch of grunts. I laughed.

"Danni you better get that!"

I laughed.

"Girl yeah right, they are not talking to me. They are definitely talking to you."

"We talking to both of y'all!"

One of the guys said from among the crowd. Key and I laughed and ordered our food. We were sitting down waiting when a familiar face walked in.

'I KNOW THAT'S NOT DANIELA LOOKIN LIKE THAT!"

Trey said grabbing his heart. I just laughed.

"Shut up!"

He walked over and gave us both a hug.

"If this is just a preview of tonight I can't wait!"

Keyanna and me started cracking up, when his friends walked up.

"Who are these fine young ladies?"

His taller and more chunkier friend spoke.

"Well these here are my classmates Daniela and Keyanna. My home girls."

"Hello ladies, my name is Kenny."

He was so cheesy kissing both of our hands.

"Man get out of here you always tryna push up on somebody!"

Trey teased pushing him back. The guy at the counter called our order and we headed up to get our food. Trey followed.

"So what y'all about to do?"

"About to go back to my house and get ready to go, what are you about to do?"

"About to get this food and go back to my dorm and get ready. Um we having a pre-game session if y'all wanna roll through."

"Y'all should definitely roll through."

Kenny said overly eager.

"Word? Trey I ain't even know you stayed in the dorms."

"Yeah."

Keyanna looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, we'll be there, what time?"

"Shit, well. We was thinking about leaving for the party around 11 so if y'all wanna come by like 10 we'll be there. Its right in the dorms and we're in suite 105 you'll see a blue navigator outside our door."

"Oh cool."

"Alright so we'll see y'all later?"

"Yeah."

"Damn. Can't wait."

Trey said licking his lips.

"Bye fresh one."

He smiled as we walked out.

"Oooooh Daniela! Did you see how he was looking at you?"

"Stop it!"

"Girl I'm serious. Hey and he invited us over. So you gonna tap that?"

"WHAT!"

"Don't front."

"Shut up silly and let's go get ready."

It was back to my house to get ready, Trey's crib in a few.

Back at my house Marcus had decided to stay in his room. He feared being in the way of us getting ready. We took our showers and got dressed. Keyanna was putting on my makeup when Marcus knocked.

"Come in."

I said. He walked in and smiled at Key. I was sure hew as liking the tight jeans she'd decided to wear and wasn't just smiling to be cordial.

"You two almost ready?"

"Yeah. I'm just putting this eyeliner on Danni, and then we'll be good to go!"

"Danni, what you looking like?"

"I don't know. Haven't looked in a mirror yet.

"All done."

Keyanna said stepping back and smiling at her masterpiece. I stood up and turned towards Marcus his jaw just dropped.

"Uh oh. I look that bad huh?"

"No! Danni you look really, really, pretty! Wow! Let me go get the camera."

"Girl Trey is gonna be all over them tonight!"

She said pointing at my chest. I knew my boobs were big but the uncomfortable push-up bra that Keyanna made me wear just pointed it out more. Marcus came back in snapping pictures of me and Key. If this was what prom felt like, I hadn't missed much. After the nostalgia of the moment went away Marcus noticed my over exposed chest.

"Um you're wearing something over that right?"

I turned to my dresser and saw the final look in the mirror that hung over it. I had on some dark blue skinny jeans and these booties Key talked me into buying, surprisingly they were comfortable. And then a purple and white bubble tank top. Cute.

"No, I don't think so."

I looked to Keyanna for an answer. She nodded and smiled. After putting on the finishing touches, Marcus snapped some more pictures, laid down some rules, and we were out. Key and I were on the way to the dorms. When we pulled up we found Trey's door easily. We were walking to the door and 2 knocks after we reached t Kenny opened the door smiling from ear to ear.